longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
History repeats its self

Not sure why it didnt show?

Last edited:
I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I`m still for staking him out on an fire ant hill myself but......if you guys are against that, I`ll listen to some constructive comments. It`s very difficult to type in this jacket !!!!

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well if he’s as good as he thinks he is (and others here too), he’s a career underachiever. Go look at his stat line in the She-hawk debacle…. Under 200 yards passing, 1 TD, 2 Picks…. Pretty ** hum for a guy who thinks he should run the whole damn franchise

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well if he’s as good as he thinks he is (and others here too), he’s a career underachiever. Go look at his stat line in the She-hawk debacle…. Under 200 yards passing, 1 TD, 2 Picks…. Pretty ** hum for a guy who thinks he should run the whole damn franchise

You can hardly blame that loss on rodgers

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NOw you’re being unfair. It was one of the historical defenses in the league, he was playing with one bad wheel, and 1 INT was a free play the officials flat out missed.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Did you miss the part where he said historical defense?

Lets see: Cowboys at Lambeau or Seahawks in Seattle with maybe the best homefield advantage in the league at the time. hmmm.
Stalk much?

2 month old post? I need to refresh my thoughts..to banter with you

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
He played well on the bad wheel prev week.

He is a hof qb..best ever.. He had a bad game.

Not end of the world

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
The original article i believe the author titled it holding grudges.

Thats why with my 1st post, I wondered why it didnt show up.

Premontre1969

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The original article i believe the author titled it holding grudges.

Thats why with my 1st post, I wondered why it didnt show up.
Although fans had their feelings hurt before the start of the season I think 99% of us do not hold a grudge and are very happy we have AR as our quarterback. Here’s hoping he finishes his career GB!

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Well ... I don't hold grudges but, I DO hope that #12 finishes his playing career in Green Bay. Even if that means spreading the money around for cap purposes - which ain't gonna happen. Yeah, I'm still convinced that Rodgers' little fit of prickly-heat is about money. Still, #12 can stay as long as he wants to in my book.

RicFlairoftheNFL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Those of you who want to crucify the writer of this piece forget 1 important factor. We as fans should want what is best for this team every year. For 2008 and 2009 Favre proved to be a better quarterback by winning more games. For those 2 years Favre was better.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Those of you who want to crucify the writer of this piece forget 1 important factor. We as fans should want what is best for this team every year. For 2008 and 2009 Favre proved to be a better quarterback by winning more games. For those 2 years Favre was better.
Diff teams..IMO Cant compare the 2

When favre went out vs dallas and rodgers stepped in, Rodgers out performed Brett.

Did that mean Rodgers was better?

D

Deleted member 6794

It's interesting to note that the Packers (880) combined to score more points in the 2008 and '09 than the teams Favre (875) was on during those two seasons.

Members online

Latest posts