LOL Bears forum in meltdown over.... officiating?!

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Wow. Everyone over there is blaming the refs for their team's ineptitude. How quickly they forget the first game this year!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thats funny since my friends that are bears fans said no excuses in the first game.

What losers. I hope they complain about the injuries too. LOL

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Let them implode. I'm giving them a week before they can even respond logically to anything I post.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Eh, it's only their natural reaction to a tough loss. Packers fans do it too.

I thought the officiating was pretty good though.

lancer84

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah ^^ lol i went into chat and this guy got all pissy when i said it was a great tough game. he replied WHEN IT IT OUR YEAR?! Bears Cubs Bulls etc?!?! lol they need a chill pill

navyeagles

Cheesehead
Reaction score
jay cutler should of played instead of being a pansy. its the nfc champpionship but oh well sucks to be da bears

c_mac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, I saw that. They are complaining about a few penalties. Week 3 we had 18!!!!! They want to complain about holding on Peppers. Just on the last few drives alone the Bears got away with lots of holding so I think it averaged out just fine. The IG penalty was a great call, no receiver anywhere close. The best they can say is that a receivers was running in the direction of the pass. Too bad he was over 15 yards away from it.

ThorMatthews

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I saw an awful lot of uncalled holding done by the bears, don't know why they must be complaining about the officiating not handing them a win.

Oklahoma_Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I also saw them talking about how "The Steelers are going to smash the Packers", and how "Aaron Rodgers is overrated".....

Lmao!

Zeck180

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I also saw them talking about how "The Steelers are going to smash the Packers", and how "Aaron Rodgers is overrated".....

Lmao!

Looks who's talking Jay Cutler was spoused to be so good today on how he did against Seattle and the Bears D was the real deal, really so where was their D during the first half?

JJP41

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What a shock the Bears fans are whining and crying.

It was deinitely the refs fault the Bears offense looked like a high school team the entire first half.

I suppose Cutler being a quitter is the refs fault too.

They had their gift handed to them when the zebras flagged the Pack 18 times in the first game.

The clock struck midnight and the better team won.

They need to wake up and face the fact that.....:chisux:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts