LIVE Press Conference: Brett Favre:

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Mon. approx 11:30 a.m. CST

I'll be doing that stupid work thing!!

The purpose of the conference is for Brett to retire. His reason for retiring is because those High School kids wore him out.

kmac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I, concequently, do not have work until 1, so I'll post the details for those of you that do have work.

This is assuming I'm up by 11:30.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"During today's live press conference, one of the reporters asked Packers Quarterback Brett Favre if he was going to play for the Packers in 2007. Favre left the podium and went over and kicked the reporter right in the balls. He then returned to the podium and said "Would anyone else like to ask me that question?"...........there was dead silence in the room." :wink: :lol:

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
cheesey said:
"During today's live press conference, one of the reporters asked Packers Quarterback Brett Favre if he was going to play for the Packers in 2007. Favre left the podium and went over and kicked the reporter right in the balls. He then returned to the podium and said "Would anyone else like to ask me that question?"...........there was dead silence in the room." :wink: :lol:

Dude I jus watched that. Funny as **** man. He so pulled some dennis rodman on that punk

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:

ROFLMAO!!! One of your best Cheesy....one of your best. :D

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
trippster said:
cheesey said:

What you say? It really happened. go to packers.com an check it out man

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:

Man I miss Cheesey's Jokes !!! Good One LoL !!! :wink: Oh Yeah, thanks for the link Z2C !!!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
trippster said:
cheesey said:

Thanks Trippster and Winni.......i honestly haven't even watched the video yet. I might tomorrow. I want to see how close to the truth my made up story really is!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts