Live Lambeau cam

OP
OP
Poppa San

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
The Lambeau cam is looking towards the North endzone almost directly towards the Atrium. The Tailgate cam is on the Hutson center overlooking Clark Hinkle field into the east parking lot. The Atrium is in the upper right of the view.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is this thing on during game days?
Not that it would be any more exciting.
Just wondering.

OP
OP
Poppa San

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Tailgate cam looks correct. The Lambeau cam could be. I still have snow in my yard that wasn't from clearing the driveway. Do you realize after the season, the city of GB dumps the down town snow piles into the bowl to protect the turf from the arctic chills and to delay the growing season for the tundra grass? Sometimes it gets up to row 45 or so of the seats. :rolleyes: We had 2 feet two weeks ago so it may not have all melted yet.

GB2016

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tailgate cam looks correct. The Lambeau cam could be. I still have snow in my yard that wasn't from clearing the driveway. Do you realize after the season, the city of GB dumps the down town snow piles into the bowl to protect the turf from the arctic chills and to delay the growing season for the tundra grass? Sometimes it gets up to row 45 or so of the seats. :rolleyes: We had 2 feet two weeks ago so it may not have all melted yet.

I know what your saying about the heavy snow, but I still think the cam in old and not live. There are patches of grass that have not changed for days and with the warm weather I would expect them to enlarge rather fast. Also, if you look at the other cam, on the Lambeau live cams you can see the entire practice field is green.
http://nfl.packers.com/multimedia/live_cams/

GB2016

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Always liked looking at the progress of the new turf being installed at Lambeau but it seems to be down showing an old picture. Anyone have any updates on when it will be back online.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Always liked looking at the progress of the new turf being installed at Lambeau but it seems to be down showing an old picture. Anyone have any updates on when it will be back online.
no but we'll be there on Saturday, i'll take a picture for you :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts