1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Live Games

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by packerfan1245, Jul 20, 2007.

1. packerfan1245

packerfan1245 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    So, I know alot of you can watch games live because you live in Wisconsin, but alot of us Can't. i was just wondering if there is a program To watch the games live. Not just listen. If there is can you show me? Yeah its early, But what the heck. And of course it would be considered "illegal". :jumpsmile:

2. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    There are two options via programs. Neither of which are that great or dependable.

The best option is the play by play offered by PF.com and PH.com :)

3. bozz_2006

bozz_2006 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +652
    talk the NFL into starting something along the lines of mlb.tv i'd pay for that.

4. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

Ratings:
    +22
    Isn't that what the NFL Network is... just there are less games than in MLB.

Why not buy a DirectTV dish and subscribe to the NFL ticket... couple hundred of bucks and you got yourself some football.

I subscribe and I live in this state.. :)

5. packerfan1245

packerfan1245 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    hmmm. I enjoy Free illegal stuff. But I suppose I can just ask for Wayne and Larry again

6. vike4life

vike4life Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Are you an illegal alien? They are illegal and get a lot of stuff for nothing. :rotflmao: There must be a sports bar near you that has the nfl ticket. The Packers, as well as my beloved Vikings have fans nationwide. Just check out some fan sites. There are typically some in every state. They will tell you where they hang out for the games. Good Luck!

7. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    I agree with someone earlier in this thread...pay a couple hundred and get the Sunday Ticket. I'll hate to go another NFL season without it...it's awesome.

8. bozz_2006

bozz_2006 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +652
    to pack93z: no, that's not what nfl network is. there are only a few games. mlb.tv is when you pay to for the right to watch every single game on a live stream to your computer.

9. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    Play by Play is the best option! :)

10. Lynch

Lynch Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    [align=left]I´ve tried some site were u can watch channels for free, but none have really worked fine. There is one site www.podcast.org that suppose to work, but I can´t make the webplayer work, if you can then tell me or if you have found anything better[/align]

11. flep

flep Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    http://streamednfl.blogspot.com/

I found this site.

Don't know if it's any good. You will have to check it out. But if I can see my beloved pack live every week even if its delayed by a few minutes I coundn't care less

12. umair

umair Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    last season we where used TVU and sopcast to watch many of the games.

13. flep

flep Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Just bumping this up for anyone who can't watch the game live on TV (Like myself) I will be using this site at 6PM UK time....Hopefully it works.

14. packerfan1245

packerfan1245 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0