little help

JbShell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wnt to go to the sept 17th game at lambeua but wonering if i have to buy a ticket for my daughter who will be 21 months old. i know i would have to get wife one

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You are going to take a not quite 2 y/o to Lambeau? You are a crazy one. And the people sitting next to you (if she can sit on your lap, that is) will not be too happy.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah Shell, if you get a fat guy next to you, you might lose your precious child.

I wouldnt do it!

fat guy? lambeau? wisconsin? would never happen!

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
as a mommy, i'd have to agree with the general consensus. the baby wouldn't enjoy the game & unfortunately, neither would you. :( hopefully you can find somebody to babysit, head to lambeau, & have a BLAST!!!
:D

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would say.....BABY SITTER. To take a child that young, she could very easily get hurt. NOT worth taking the chance in my opinion.

OP
OP
J

JbShell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well considering none of you know the temperment of my child I would say you could not make a concertered judgement. Also considering I was not asking your opinion on whether or not I should take her. I was asking if anyone knew if I would have to buy a ticket for her. Which I did find out you have too.

My child has been to many sporting events including races football games baseball and many others without a fuss I would think I would be the qualified one. Ie (her parent) to make the call.

She loves loud things with alot of movemtn dont know why but she does. But it is a moot point considering the fact I wouldnt pay 195 to take her to a game that she does not understand.

Also dont give a crap what the folks next to me would think if I paid to be there none of thier business

Reaction score
JbShell said:
Well considering none of you know the temperment of my child I would say you could not make a concertered judgement. Also considering I was not asking your opinion on whether or not I should take her. I was asking if anyone knew if I would have to buy a ticket for her. Which I did find out you have too.

My child has been to many sporting events including races football games baseball and many others without a fuss I would think I would be the qualified one. Ie (her parent) to make the call.

She loves loud things with alot of movemtn dont know why but she does. But it is a moot point considering the fact I wouldnt pay 195 to take her to a game that she does not understand.

Also dont give a crap what the folks next to me would think if I paid to be there none of thier business

Easy there JB, I don't think anyone meant to be offensive.

It is your call, but if you choose to take your baby, well it'll be to one more game than I have ever been to. :(

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yikes, shell. didn't mean to offend you or your parenting abilities. by all means, if you feel comfortable with taking your little one, you have every right to do so, & yes, you will have to buy a ticket for him/her.

OP
OP
J

JbShell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No No not offened per sse just stating that I was asking one question and got opinions on something else it is cool. Understand everyones concerns. But she is a hoot hell I think she would dominate tv coverage anyway.

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JbShell said:

...welcome to the jungle... as the song says 8)

NiVeK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
JbShell said:

Easy there JB, I don't think anyone meant to be offensive.

It is your call, but if you choose to take your baby, well it'll be to one more game than I have ever been to. :(

Same here. I've never been to a NFL game in my life, and I'm 20 years old. It just kinda makes me sad to see people going to Lambeau who don't appreciate it. I'm not picking on your little girl, this is just a general statement.

Members online

Latest posts