1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

little help

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by JbShell, Jun 26, 2006.

1. JbShell

JbShell Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I wnt to go to the sept 17th game at lambeua but wonering if i have to buy a ticket for my daughter who will be 21 months old. i know i would have to get wife one

2. bozz_2006

bozz_2006 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +652
    not if you left her at home.

3. bozz_2006

bozz_2006 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +652
    i'm a jerk

4. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    You are going to take a not quite 2 y/o to Lambeau? You are a crazy one. And the people sitting next to you (if she can sit on your lap, that is) will not be too happy.

5. yooperfan

yooperfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I just flat out wouldn't take a child that young to any professional sporting event.

6. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    yeah Shell, if you get a fat guy next to you, you might lose your precious child.

I wouldnt do it!

fat guy? lambeau? wisconsin? would never happen!

7. Raider Pride

Raider Pride Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    I agree. Too young to be at a sporting event.

Infact keep 2 year olds off airplanes as well.

8. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    as a mommy, i'd have to agree with the general consensus. the baby wouldn't enjoy the game & unfortunately, neither would you. :( hopefully you can find somebody to babysit, head to lambeau, & have a BLAST!!!
    :D

9. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I would say.....BABY SITTER. To take a child that young, she could very easily get hurt. NOT worth taking the chance in my opinion.

10. thetombradyhater

thetombradyhater Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    its unanomous get a babysitter

11. JbShell

JbShell Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Well considering none of you know the temperment of my child I would say you could not make a concertered judgement. Also considering I was not asking your opinion on whether or not I should take her. I was asking if anyone knew if I would have to buy a ticket for her. Which I did find out you have too.

My child has been to many sporting events including races football games baseball and many others without a fuss I would think I would be the qualified one. Ie (her parent) to make the call.

She loves loud things with alot of movemtn dont know why but she does. But it is a moot point considering the fact I wouldnt pay 195 to take her to a game that she does not understand.

Also dont give a crap what the folks next to me would think if I paid to be there none of thier business

12. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Easy there JB, I don't think anyone meant to be offensive.

It is your call, but if you choose to take your baby, well it'll be to one more game than I have ever been to. :(

13. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    yikes, shell. didn't mean to offend you or your parenting abilities. by all means, if you feel comfortable with taking your little one, you have every right to do so, & yes, you will have to buy a ticket for him/her.

14. JbShell

JbShell Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    No No not offened per sse just stating that I was asking one question and got opinions on something else it is cool. Understand everyones concerns. But she is a hoot hell I think she would dominate tv coverage anyway.

15. PackerTraxx

PackerTraxx Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    ...welcome to the jungle... as the song says 8)

16. NiVeK

NiVeK Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Same here. I've never been to a NFL game in my life, and I'm 20 years old. It just kinda makes me sad to see people going to Lambeau who don't appreciate it. I'm not picking on your little girl, this is just a general statement.