1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

List of players in GB this weekend

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by ivo610, May 11, 2012.

1. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
  2. HyponGrey

HyponGrey Caseus Locutus Est

Ratings:
    +1,030
    Much thanks dude, the lack of knowledge was literally killing me. Draheim, Lair, Moss '12!

3. TJV

TJV Lifelong Packers Fanatic

Ratings:
    +4,176
    One of the things I don’t like about the new CBA is the restrictions on off season work. I admit being a Packers fan is big a part of why I don’t like it: IMO the Packers get as much or more out of it than any other team. For example, I’ve read that Graham Harrell can’t take part in McCarthy’s QB school and his name isn’t on the list. That’s just crazy IMO – it’s not like he’s an experienced vet. I do understand there is no such thing as “voluntary” camps or work outs. The pressure from coaches and fear of being waived or demoted practically translates “voluntary” into “mandatory” in the NFL. Restricting contact, particularly in this environment, makes sense too and I have no problem with that. But how about giving all vets 6-8 weeks off in the off season and then letting teams require that they act, you know, like they’re employees.

4. Lunchboxer

Lunchboxer Guest

Ratings:
    +76
    Robert Brown is going to make final roster spot.

5. HyponGrey

Ratings:
    +1,030
    I'm calling it Gray, Casper, Vanderlin, and Lattimer who make the 90 cut

6. TJV

TJV Lifelong Packers Fanatic

Ratings:
    +4,176
    Well you two were the kiss of death for the players you mentioned: None of the 5 mentioned made the 90-man roster.

7. HyponGrey

Ratings:
    +1,030
    Lol, that's why I'm not on staff

8. Lunchboxer

Lunchboxer Guest

Ratings:
    +76
    Robert Brown dident make the cut.

Dammit my intuition was wrong. :sick: