Lions WR Williams says Harris is best cornerback

dxbfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
OK..

So you're the GM...

Do you let Harris walk or sit next year?

Or do you try to get something done, like they did with Driver?

If you're TT, you'd take a hard line with Harris. Offer him a shorter term deal with a high incentive component, if he doesnt agree, use a draft pick on a replacement.

Unfortunate but that seems to be TT's approach.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
OK..

So you're the GM...

If you're TT, you'd take a hard line with Harris. Offer him a shorter term deal with a high incentive component, if he doesnt agree, use a draft pick on a replacement.

I think you resign Al Harris and offer him a good deal. Not a huge deal but a nice one. People keep saying let go of Harris and sign Clements or Samuel but those guys are probably going cost more money than Harris especially on the open market.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
dxbfan said:
P@ck66 said:
OK..

So you're the GM...

I think you resign Al Harris and offer him a good deal. Not a huge deal but a nice one. People keep saying let go of Harris and sign Clements or Samuel but those guys are probably going cost more money than Harris especially on the open market.

If he's outplayed his contract in a positive manner, we should compensate him for it. Just like we should take money away from KGB for not playing UP to his contract. right???

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts