Lions studs and duds

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Everyone is a dud
That's a cop-out and not true. Jaire gave up one reception. He's a stud. Jones was a stud. Watson was a stud.

Rodgers? MAJOR DUD. He was underthrowing guys all day. Would have had a TD to Jones if he'd thrown it 2 yards deeper. I'm tired of him. Then after his INT what irony that they play a commercial where he admits he hates to practice. Maybe it's time to go.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs
Not having to get blown out by the 49ers next weekend

Duds
Most of the team, but here are the highlights
Rodgers
Jones' fumble
Clutch defense
Quay Walker's idiocy
Wyatt too who also should have been ejected
The drops
Double Rodgers

On that Rodgers INT, I said aloud to myself before the play that Rodgers would go really deep even though he only needed a few yards to pick up the first. He's been doing it all year and it hasn't worked. Sure enough, it failed. It was an appropriate way to end the season. The question is now, is that the final pass Rodgers makes as a Packer (a la Favre)? Or even the final of his career?

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
That's a cop-out and not true. Jaire gave up one reception. He's a stud. Jones was a stud. Watson was a stud.

Rodgers? MAJOR DUD. He was underthrowing guys all day. Would have had a TD to Jones if he'd thrown it 2 yards deeper. I'm tired of him. Then after his INT what irony that they play a commercial where he admits he hates to practice. Maybe it's time to go.
Nope...everyone had a hand on this.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Jones was not a stud.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The question is now, is that the final pass Rodgers makes as a Packer (a la Favre)? Or even the final of his career?
It needs to be. They said he was holding his throwing hand and wincing before the final drive. If he re-broke his thumb and went back in anyway, then he put himself before the team, yet again. I told my wife when they said that that an INT was in the works. Sure enough.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jones was not a stud.
He had a 4.0 ypc and picked up several first downs. Fumbles happen. They don't erase everything else. He was also open for a TD if Rodgers had thrown the damn ball far enough.

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dud is not a strong enough word
Dud? How about letting everyone think you might have turned the corner only to **** the bed at home? I can't come up with enough adjectives to describe what a let down this team has been all season. Nobody and I mean nobody is a Stud today and some ppl should no longer be with the team. I honestly don't know if half of the team should be in a GB uniform next season. 3 straight 13 win seasons, to this.

tripleguy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lots of duds. Doubs disappointed. Jones fumble in the red zone. Rodgers poor decisions and throws. Barry's decision to not blitz, ever. Quay Walker losing his s hit. Etc. Etc.

Studs - not many today. Watson?

Reaction score
Dud: #12
Rodgers let’s us down every season. He’s just not good in big games. He threw 2 INT again (idc if it was a penalty it was a terrible throw)

That’s 5 INT in just 2 games vs the 9-8 Lions. I don’t know how much more proof we need than 4 consecutive seasons of our Offense pooping the bed.

Let’s go for 5 seasons!

Jared Goff > Aaron Rodgers in
2022-23

Last edited:
OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Nope. What hand did Tonyan have in it? What hand did Dillon have in it? How was Dillon a dud? Because he didn't run the ball more often?
Its team game

If you finger point locker room is lost

Ohhh wait

Doesnt matter now

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He had a 4.0 ypc and picked up several first downs. Fumbles happen. They don't erase everything else. He was also open for a TD if Rodgers had thrown the damn ball far enough.
fumbles erase a lot… I might be persuaded that he wasnt a dud… but he was not a stud.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
It needs to be. They said he was holding his throwing hand and wincing before the final drive. If he re-broke his thumb and went back in anyway, then he put himself before the team, yet again. I told my wife when they said that that an INT was in the works. Sure enough.
We don’t always see eye to eye but I agree with what you said, I think he may have hurt his thumb earlier because those throws were looking weak

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Defense overall doesn't deserve a "dud" designation. They held Lions to a TD under their average. The dud was the offense. And who runs the offense on the field? Yeah, that guy.
Shhhh

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
On that Rodgers INT, I said aloud to myself before the play that Rodgers would go really deep even though he only needed a few yards to pick up the first. He's been doing it all year

Change all year to 'his entire career'

GBowner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
duds: everybody

somebody please explain wth that Douglas fiasco at the end of the half was. That cost 3 and we left at least 10 on the field. So, we should’ve won by 9 at least. Stupid mistakes and poor preparation.

Members online

Latest posts