Lions/Packers GAME THREAD

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
FG Crosby. I heard earlier today that he set a new GB scoring record.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score

You are correct.
He set the record for exclusive kickers. Paul Horning had the scoring record, which was also the NFL record, until LT of the Chargers broke it last year. Keep in mind though, Horning had the record in 14 games and it took 16 for LT to break it.

As for Jackson, I'd love to see him crack 100+ yards.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did anyone see Brett giving a high 5 to one of the refs after he scored a TD? I thought that was pretty funny. Hope the ref doesn't get a fine for that.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Radio broadcast of the game

Long time reader Never posted. Ill be posting from time to time from here on out. As die hard as it gets and I know my stuff. Looking forward to finally contributing to some of these discussions.

In the meantime heres a packer radio broadcast. Usually not availiable but here it is anyway.

http://www.620wtmj.com/home/ondemand/7442381.html

Go Pack

Thanks. This is better than mine.

fondypackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Has there been any word on Will Blackmon's foot injury? I hope he will be good to go for the playoff game. We need his homerun ability on special teams.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Has there been any word on Will Blackmon's foot injury? I hope he will be good to go for the playoff game. We need his homerun ability on special teams.
All I heard was that they toook him to the locker room on the cart.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wpr said:

You are correct.
He set the record for exclusive kickers. Paul Horning had the scoring record, which was also the NFL record, until LT of the Chargers broke it last year. Keep in mind though, Horning had the record in 14 games and it took 16 for LT to break it.

As for Jackson, I'd love to see him crack 100+ yards.

Thanks for the clarification Z.
I too hope BJ goes over 100. he has enuf game left so he should do it.

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like Rouse a lot. He almost got an interception. I think McCarthy will realize how much more scary we are on defense with Rouse hanging around.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
KGB justed missed a sck. too bad I was hoping he could get back into double digits this year.

D

Dan115

Horning had the record in 14 games ---- Horning played in 12 games in 1960. He scored 176 points.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We rarely run on first down. I wonder why.

It frustrates me when they do run on 1st down. It seems like the other team has 8-9 men in the box or their big run stoppers on the DL and GB gets only a yard or two. I would rather they have a short pass on 1st and run on 2nd.

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DarkaneRules said:
We rarely run on first down. I wonder why.

It frustrates me when they do run on 1st down. It seems like the other team has 8-9 men in the box or their big run stoppers on the DL and GB gets only a yard or two. I would rather they have a short pass on 1st and run on 2nd.

Well we seem to do that when Grant breaks off for a big run and they run it again. That call frustrates me as well :)

Members online

Latest posts