Lions offered three picks to go get Patrick Peterson

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Before the Lions watched defensive tackle Nick Fairley fall into their lap, they tried to make an even bigger splash on draft day. As mentioned in one-liners, the Lions tried to move up to acquire cornerback Patrick Peterson. *Dave Birkett of the Detroit Free Press has some new details on the package they attempted to…
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
I don't know, maybe I am too quick to roll the dice, but it seems to me that the Cards made yet another bad decision. Are they starting to take their cues from the Queens?

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
jumping 8 spots that high in the draft is a big deal. I dont know if I would have accepted either. Peterson might be the best player in this draft.

GBPack2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's still unproven I mean honestly until he plays well against top WR in NFC we'd never know if Cards should have made the trade or stay put.

V

Vikeman

I don't know, maybe I am too quick to roll the dice, but it seems to me that the Cards made yet another bad decision. Are they starting to take their cues from the Queens?

Yeah...a bunch of bad decisions by the Vikes....it's not like they have drafted 2 rookie of the year players since 2007 right?

Their drafts are horrible.

Members online