lions get 11.75 million added to salary cap.

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
from shaun rogers incentive bonus not reached. It's going to be a nice free agency. Drew Brees anyone? (hey a guy can hope can't he?)LINK

OP
OP
B

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Millen is not this whole team people, give me a break. Wouldn't you think the coaches would have a big part of the decision making process as far as what personel to aquire?

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well, big3, that depends entirely on how bad detroit's draft goes - if it's good, millen had everything to do with it...if it's bad, millen & the fords have NO idea WHAT the coaching staff was thinking!!!!! :)

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't worry Arrow!
It's like handing 50 bucks to a bum...........they probaby will just waste it anyway! :wink:

OP
OP
B

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know we're a rival so I should expect alot of smart *** comments. You have to admit though, it's been a good offseason so far for detroit.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Big3.....i was just yanking your chain! Didn't mean to make you mad! It was just a joke i couldn't pass up! Hope you don't STAY mad at me! SORRY!!! :(

OP
OP
B

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
never was mad, I expect to get flamed over here. But I do at least try to give you guys good information on a division rival without talking too much smack.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know.........you are good at keeping us updated on whats going on in Detroit. I just couldn't resist a little poke in the ribs! :wink: :lol:

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Best news for Detriot Lions fan would be the team would end up being a community owned Franchise with the fans as the stockholders, just like Green Bay. But that isn't going to happen!!!! The Ford's will be there for ever, but this is all right. For the Packers!!!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yup PWT!!! I agree! It seems they never can make the right moves. How many years have the Fords owned the Lions? (I'm serious........i don't really know)

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh GEEZ Gakk........you want to see Big3 blow out his jugular vein!?!? If the Lions DID that, i think the poor guy would find the nearest bridge!!! :lol:
I hope for Big3's health, that doesn't happen!!!

Members online

No members online now.