1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Lions Game 25th Sept - Over From UK

Discussion in 'The Green Bay Life' started by Jimbo, Aug 17, 2016.

1. Jimbo

Jimbo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +20
    Hey Guys,

I am bringing my Wife over for her 1st Packers game (my 3rd) at Lambeau end of Sept for the Lions game.

I know there is a thread on all things Green Bay & advice for bars, restaurants etc... but as I have been to Green Bay before & done nearly all the 'Must Do' stuff I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions for slightly different things to see & do in Green Bay. Any lesser known restaurants, quirky bars etc..

Also we should be arriving into Green Bay around 7pm on the Saturday night before the game & was thinking of eating at the new 1919 Kitchen & Tap, is this recommended? & do I need to book?

Cannot wait for this trip (We're spending time in Chicago after & then flying down to Miami after!)

Cheers!