1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Lions curse video

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by big3, Mar 4, 2006.

1. big3

big3 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
  2. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    So Big3, how does it really feel to be a Lions fan? Sorry, man I just had to ask...it's never too late to put down the foam paw and slap a cheesehead on your melon!

3. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Those foam paws are SAD! They make the CHEESEHEADS look CLASSY! :lol:

4. GakkofNorway

GakkofNorway Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    the only thing the lions are cursed with is their own stupidity and the fords' money :p

5. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Simeon Rice was talking last night on NFL Network and he said Rod Marinelli was the best coach in the NFL...period. Maybe the Lions made the right choice for their HC finally.

6. gopackgo4

gopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    NO they didnt marenelli will bomb detroit will never be good

7. big3

big3 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I have high hopes that Marinelli will be great. But I also rocognize the past that we can ruin anybody. It's not easy being a lions fan. I spend alot more time yelling at the TV or booing joey harrington than I ever do cheering. I keep telling myself someday there will be something to cheer about. The really hard part is since Barry retired there not even fun to watch anymore. And with the record the last few years I've found myself turning off the tv in the 3rd quarter sometimes. Then when they didn't even bother to play Orlovsky last year just to see what the kid had when the season was basically over really made me mad. I feel like Millen and Mariucci really set this team up to fail the last few years. They wouldn't adjust the scheme to fit the players. That and the playcalling was horrendous. I really hope with the new coaching staff we will be able to compete. I keep telling myself the talent is there if they can just find the right way to use it. If we have another terrible year, I may give up on football altogether.

8. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Thats pretty funny. Especially the flaming flatulence.

9. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    What the hell gopack??? Is this 'argue whatever ND says on packerforum' day? Christ, I just said what Simeon Rice was talking about on NFL Network, jeez.... :roll:

10. gopackgo4

gopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Im not trying to argue with you im argueing with simeon rice and Big3 you can always come to the packer side if you want a good team to cheer for

11. CaliforniaCheez

CaliforniaCheez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Some day the Lions will look back on this era admiring how they survived it.

Now in retrospect they remember good Ol' Wayne Fontes as their most recent successful coach and forget they ran him out of town.

There will be a time when Mike Sherman is remembered in Green Bay more fondly.

12. GakkofNorway

GakkofNorway Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    be cursed thy friggin Lions!