Lions Cardinals Dolphins Vikings

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers and their rookie coach cannot win against teams like the Rams and Bills. Only the easy teams.

On the remaining schedule they only have a chance to win against the Lions and vikings. Unfortunately those games are at Lambeau and they sure dislike winning at home.

Dendy, Manuel and other nontalents like Miree, Moron See, Palmer, and Martin are up and down the roster.

It is just too painful to invest a lot of emotion into this caliber team that
TED THOMPSON assembled.

The coaching staff is proof of the Peter Principle. Time to prove that they deserved being hired to higher positions.

I'm straining my eyes for the light at the end of the tunnel.

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers and their rookie coach cannot win against teams like the Rams and Bills. Only the easy teams.

On the remaining schedule they only have a chance to win against the Lions and vikings. Unfortunately those games are at Lambeau and they sure dislike winning at home.

Dendy, Manuel and other nontalents like Miree, Moron See, Palmer, and Martin are up and down the roster.

It is just too painful to invest a lot of emotion into this caliber team that
TED THOMPSON assembled.

The coaching staff is proof of the Peter Principle. Time to prove that they deserved being hired to higher positions.

I'm straining my eyes for the light at the end of the tunnel.

THANK YOU SOMEONE ELSE FINALLY!!! I have been saying this all week!

Reaction score
Truth be told, this team has a lot of up and coming players. TT needs to have another draft this year like he did last year.

Injuries and unexpected bad play have left TT out in the cold to a certain extent, but he must also have a part in the blame for the lack of quality on this roster.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Team is the youngest team in the NFL. I can't say I'm shocked. I don't know why anyone else is as well. The optimism on this forum wasn't that great either in the off season which I can understand coming off a poor 05 season.

With that said there is nothing wrong in beating the teams you should beat. The 04 Chargers went 12-4 and I think played the easiest schedule in the football that year. I remember hearing they beat only a few winning teams all year. It was a very low number.

smlutz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is the youngest team in the NFL and they probably didn't belong on the same field with the Seahawks. We have a ton of talent coming up, (ala Jennings, Hodge, Hawk, Spitz, Molle, Colledge) who are getting a ton of playing time now. The experience alone should help make this team a great one in the future. Gents, this is what REBUILDING is. The Packers are REBUILDING. As long as we keep drafting well, there is no reason to believe we can't be competing for a Super Bowl in a few seasons.

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This team will get better, we do have the youngest team in the NFL right now so we have to give them a chance...we do have some stud young players right now..Jennings and Hawk for two but there are more that can make the plays..

gator

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm always amazed at the blind optimism of those who love teddy t----just how many times do you suppose that the Lions have said--"we're a young up-and coming team"??

It's just too bad that he hasn't managed to find SOMEONE who can play--that isn't a one-time cast off (Marquand Manuel, Samkon Gado, Donald Lee, etc, etc...)

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We have tons of young talent, they are playing decent and making young mistakes. the miscommunications, the miscues all results of inexperience. we should be so glad that we have this young talent on the roster for years to come. instead some people are half retarded and think that its possible to win every single game of every single season and anytime we dont its blind optimism in whatever childish nickname you can come up for Ted Thompson.

This should have been done YEARS ago like soon after ray rhodes season.

instead we tried to plug holes in the sinking ship. now we have an aging STAR QB and a young team that he may very well never get to play with at full potential. if he stays one more year, and the progress continues... we can be great as soon as next year i think.

OP
OP
C

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Like an addict, I waste Sundays tearing up my emotional health with hope for the Packers.

Yet it unfolds like a Christmas present that turns out to be socks or opening my Ex's credit card statement.

There is nothing for them to win. They won't play young guys like Culver for experience. Why do I also tune into the game?

It is not a positive experience.

chibiabos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We have tons of young talent, they are playing decent and making young mistakes. the miscommunications, the miscues all results of inexperience. we should be so glad that we have this young talent on the roster for years to come. instead some people are half retarded and think that its possible to win every single game of every single season and anytime we dont its blind optimism in whatever childish nickname you can come up for Ted Thompson.

This should have been done YEARS ago like soon after ray rhodes season.

instead we tried to plug holes in the sinking ship. now we have an aging STAR QB and a young team that he may very well never get to play with at full potential. if he stays one more year, and the progress continues... we can be great as soon as next year i think.

I would be curious to hear your analysis if next year begins like this one is ending up? According to MM there was to be constant improvement and I for one have failed to see it!

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm always amazed at the blind optimism of those who love teddy t----just how many times do you suppose that the Lions have said--"we're a young up-and coming team"??

Get used to it. Sometimes I think alot of the Thompson apologists must be related to him. Why people continue to make excuses for him and blame Brett for everything is mind boggling.

Members online

Latest posts