1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Lions beat the living poop out of Broncos

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by DarkaneRules, Nov 4, 2007.

1. DarkaneRules

DarkaneRules Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    So just one question...

Are they for real?

2. Cdnfavrefan

Cdnfavrefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    We'll find out on Thanksgiving. I think Denver seemed deflated after monday but let's give Big3 and his Lions some credit. They're making us play hard to stay at the top

3. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I think they ARE for real, and our real worry in the North. But i DO think we can and will beat them.

4. nathaniel

nathaniel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Who would have thought the NFC North would dominate the AFC West this year? This is one of the craziest seasons I've ever seen.

5. spardo62

spardo62 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Agree, I thought all NFC North teams were going to be in big trouble this weekend and was proven wrong - go figure.

6. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Yup.....the only NFC North team that didn't win this weekend was Chicago. They lost 2-0 to the "bye".

7. big3

big3 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    the lion's are just blowing me away this year. with the exception of the philly and washington games where they definitly looked like the same old lion's, they have far exceeded expectations so far. the second half of our schedule is much tougher, hopefully we can keep this streak going a few more weeks.

8. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I sure don't mind......as long as it stops when you get to us! :D
    CONGRATS on your team Big3! Must be an exciting time for you! And it looks as though even Matt Millen can't screw this one up!