Lions beat the living poop out of Broncos

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We'll find out on Thanksgiving. I think Denver seemed deflated after monday but let's give Big3 and his Lions some credit. They're making us play hard to stay at the top

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think they ARE for real, and our real worry in the North. But i DO think we can and will beat them.

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who would have thought the NFC North would dominate the AFC West this year? This is one of the craziest seasons I've ever seen.

spardo62

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who would have thought the NFC North would dominate the AFC West this year? This is one of the craziest seasons I've ever seen.

Agree, I thought all NFC North teams were going to be in big trouble this weekend and was proven wrong - go figure.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yup.....the only NFC North team that didn't win this weekend was Chicago. They lost 2-0 to the "bye".

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the lion's are just blowing me away this year. with the exception of the philly and washington games where they definitly looked like the same old lion's, they have far exceeded expectations so far. the second half of our schedule is much tougher, hopefully we can keep this streak going a few more weeks.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the lion's are just blowing me away this year. with the exception of the philly and washington games where they definitly looked like the same old lion's, they have far exceeded expectations so far. the second half of our schedule is much tougher, hopefully we can keep this streak going a few more weeks.
I sure don't mind......as long as it stops when you get to us! :D
CONGRATS on your team Big3! Must be an exciting time for you! And it looks as though even Matt Millen can't screw this one up!

Staff online

Members online