Lion's beat bears 16 - 7

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
im still not sold on the Lions, they got crushed by the Skins and Eagles and only have beat the Bears x2, Vikings, Raiders, Bucs not exactly alot of powerhouses. There Offense can be good but was completely shut down by the skins, there defense is weak.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Lion's up 16 to 7 in the 4th

tromadz said:
Battle of Mediocrity

I'm on beer 6. I have to drink alcohol to make this **** game tolerable. I'm just waiting for Pats/Skins. Now THAT is going to be a game.

I hate to hear how many beers you pounded during the Pats/Skins game. UGHHHH!!!!! The sad thing is after the Bills/Jets game finished up hear in Ontario they switched to the Pats/Skins blowout instead of the Jags/Bucs which was really close. TV contract I hope because that made little sense to me.

Here's why: Skins/Pats was an NFC team as the visitor, which means it was broadcast by FOX; Jags/Bucs was an AFC team as the visitor, which means it was broadcast by CBS.

TheKanataThrilla

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Greg C. said:
tromadz said:
Battle of Mediocrity

I'm on beer 6. I have to drink alcohol to make this **** game tolerable. I'm just waiting for Pats/Skins. Now THAT is going to be a game.

I hate to hear how many beers you pounded during the Pats/Skins game. UGHHHH!!!!! The sad thing is after the Bills/Jets game finished up hear in Ontario they switched to the Pats/Skins blowout instead of the Jags/Bucs which was really close. TV contract I hope because that made little sense to me.

Here's why: Skins/Pats was an NFC team as the visitor, which means it was broadcast by FOX; Jags/Buc was an AFC team as the visitor, which means it was broadcast by CBS.
But the Bills/Jets game was on CBS? This game was shown on our Sportsnet channel (like ESPN) so I am not sure if it is a CBS/FOX situation.

mike_donnelly

Cheesehead
Reaction score

yeah, don't get ahead of yourselves about the Lions. They managed to make the Eagles look good, and that's dificult, especially with those throwback jerseys they were wearing ;)

mike_donnelly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lions will probably make 1 playoff game, and think they've made it to the peak, and not keep working. We are the only ones in this division looking for the big prize. Remember when Lovie Smith said his main job was beating the Packers? Didn't one of the Bears players admit that they thought making the Bowl was as good as it gets.

Members online

Latest posts