Lion's beat bears 16 - 7

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lion's up 16 to 7 in the 4th

lol, Big3 is gonna get all cocky and stuff again like early in the season.

I can't wait till GB gets the free wins, I mean...plays the Lions.

packerfan1245

Cheesehead
Reaction score

This game doesnt matter really. They both kinda suck this year. The lions will start to fall. As soon as they play the pack

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Battle of Mediocrity

I'm on beer 6. I have to drink alcohol to make this **** game tolerable. I'm just waiting for Pats\Skins. Now THAT is going to be a game.

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I like having the Packers and the Lions at the top of the NFC North. It's fun watching the Vikings and Bears fight for table scraps! Haha!

OP
OP
B

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score

we are a bad team? 5 and 2 after today. 3 - 0 against our division. doesn't sound too bad to me. right up there with the pack.

OP
OP
B

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
when did I get cocky? by saying we aren't a bad team? by saying we beat the bears? damn dude. apparently you are very sensative.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was talking about you getting overexcited early in the season, and you know that.

Just keep doing your thing, so I can laugh later.

OP
OP
B

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you are only laughing cause the pack is 1/2 a game ahead of us. otherwise you wouldn't be nearly as cocky either. that's ok though, it's long season. we'll see.

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lions looking good in the NFC I would say. It will be nice to play them as a real rivalry this year. They would definitely be sweet victories... sweeter this time around given the Lions season thus far.

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Since this isn't the smack area I'll give the Lions their due. Honestly I think they got a playoff shot but I'm not sure if their D will help them win the division. I think they suffered a few more injuries on D but maybe they weren't serious. I actually think it's good for the division if the Lions are more competitive again

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't see why you all are ******* Big3. The Lions are 5-2. The NFL doesn't give out wins. You have to earn them.

I'm actually glad someone in our division besides us is good. I'm sick of the NFC North being seen as the division where the team with the winning record wins it.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't see why you all are ******* Big3. The Lions are 5-2. The NFL doesn't give out wins. You have to earn them.

I'm actually glad someone in our division besides us is good. I'm sick of the NFC North being seen as the division where the team with the winning record wins it.
I don't dog Big3.....in fact i LIKE the guy alot!!!
But i DO remember their last loss.........the poor guy just about ripped his own team to shreds on here. He was ready not just to throw them under the bus, but to get in the bus and actually drive it over, and then back it over the Lions. I TOLD him not to get so worked up, that things could turn around.....and look like it did, for now at least! He was pretty down on them. In his defense, he does have a LOOOOONG track history of the Lions letting him down.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This was the best win yet for the Lions. I only saw the last five minutes or so (which lasted an eternity), but with the Bears coming back home after a win at Philly, that was a really nice win for the Lions. I don't quite believe they are headed for the playoffs, but they appear to be at least decent. The real test will be against the Packers on Thanksgiving. That is shaping up to be a good game.

OP
OP
B

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL at cheesy and the back and forth in the bus over my own team. you can only take so many years of disappointment . it wears on you.

TheKanataThrilla

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Lion's up 16 to 7 in the 4th

Battle of Mediocrity

I'm on beer 6. I have to drink alcohol to make this **** game tolerable. I'm just waiting for Pats/Skins. Now THAT is going to be a game.

I hate to hear how many beers you pounded during the Pats/Skins game. UGHHHH!!!!! The sad thing is after the Bills/Jets game finished up hear in Ontario they switched to the Pats/Skins blowout instead of the Jags/Bucs which was really close. TV contract I hope because that made little sense to me.

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanksgiving with the Lions has never been a pleasure for the Pack and that's when the Lions were really bad and the Packers were really good.

If both teams keep winning up to that game maybe the Lions can sell out and there won't be Lion fans cheering for the Packers.

Matt Millen might not be the "turkey" on Lion fans minds this year.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL at cheesy and the back and forth in the bus over my own team. you can only take so many years of disappointment . it wears on you.
Oh....TRUST me, the 1970's and 80's wore on me ALOT! But like you, i still loved my team and stood by them. :D Thats the sign of a TRUE fan! You stay with your team, no matter how crazy they drive you!
And when the good times come, you hold onto them for dear life!

Latest posts