Line Gel

JbShell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hahah sounds like a hair care product no?

Anyway. Alot has been said about bringing in FA O-lineman and such. My theory with lines is this. GB did not really have GREAT lineman GB had lineman that had learned to play well together. O-lines more often than not are products of good coachs techniques and continuity. GB held that line together over 4 years in that time players get intuitive to each other. Each knowing how the other plays Strenths weaknesses Ext.

Given time the line will get better. I dont believe O-Lines need big names. Just Big Hearts and smart players

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jb: Your are somehow right... but now we dont have that time in Brett´s clock,,, so maybe now we need to get the best possible O Linemen available in F.A., Tutan Reyes maybe, I think he is better than Witticker or get someone in the first draft rounds, this second option scares me more than taking a risk with a F.A., I still remember Mandarich !!!

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
shelly, you are correct sir.

Its more about a system and fitting the right equipment into that system.

You get the guys you think are built for your line and guys with the mental ability to handle your line. then coach them until they gel. packers have been doing that and will continue with the new coaching staff(hopefully).
I think we will be suprised at the people we do have.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts