1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Limhamn Griffins

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Lynch, Jun 19, 2007.

1. Lynch

Lynch Cheesehead

Jun 7, 2007
    [align=left]In my country is it not usual with football, there are jsut few teams which doesn´t get much attention but despite have my towns team, Limhamn Griffins, manage to get an american QB Jordan Neal who have played college fotball for Hardin-Simmons University in Abilene, Texas. It´s quite suprising that he have decided to play here, he is with no doubt the best QB in our league. :wink:

By the way my avatar is the logo of the team, were I also play by the way in te junior team(16-19) as a WR, hopefully will I play with him in a couple of years when i´m old enough to play for the seniors :D [/align]
  2. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Nov 24, 2005
    Good for you! Who knows, maybe you can come here and play for the Packers! :thumbsup: