Lil waynes green and yellow!

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yS0zxe6lYqk]YouTube - Lil Wayne Green and Yellow[/ame]

ThorMatthews

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I never really knew if he was a Packer fan, he had a GB fitted hat in his Fireman video. This is the only thing I like about this guy.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
So awesome. It's about time he did something like this, and good timing too. I'm not normally a huge weezy fan, but the minute I saw he was a Pack fan, my respect for him grew a lot.

PackAttackUK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I read an interview with a Lil Wayne a while ago now, and he said he's always been a Packers fan, he's not just recently jumped on the bandwagon.

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
If he wants to be a Packer fan, he needs to know that the team colors are not GREEN AND YELLOW

It just goes with the original song by wes khalifa... settle down... Im sure you dont know every single fact about the Pack either... Like what the "G" stands for in the Logo...

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Do you think this song will give motivation to the Steelers? Man, some of the parts are pretty derogatory. Love the song though.

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
Wayne does know how to pick the winners... He made an Official Kobe Bryant song when they were going up against the Magic in 2009... Hopefully Lil Weezy will be right with the Pack!!!

"Long hair don't care, Clay Matthews!" " Big G's on the helmet, Steel Curtain? What is that velvet? And if we win imma throw a Super Bowl party, and blow a cigar like Vince Lombardi.." GPG!!!

BrettStarr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's been a Packer fan for a long time. I think it as to do with the Saints sucking when he was growing up and Favre being from nearby in Mississippi. He has a Packers tattoo also. He actually knows a lot about sports. He's been on ESPN a number of times debating Skip Bayless on First Take and he used to have a surprisingly well written weekly blog on the ESPN site where he used to write about sports. He's a knowledgeable fan and not a bandwagon jumper. He said Aaron Rodgers would be a Pro-Bowler in 2008 too. I put a link to one of his blog posts bellow. GO PACK GO!

LIL WAYNE BLOG: <br> "THE COWBOYS SUCK" - ESPN The Magazine

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Doubt he would have bought the house in his own name. More like a holding company (or whatever leagalize it's called) would have bought it to keep his name out of the Appraisal Districts records for ownership.

why would he buy a house in the GB area? For games? I might have missed it but never seen him tailgating or at the game.

It sounds like urban legend unless there is something to back it up.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
why would he buy a house in the GB area? For games? I might have missed it but never seen him tailgating or at the game.

It sounds like urban legend unless there is something to back it up.

Probably an urban legend like you said. just saying most stars don't buy houses in their own name. So that in itself doesn't disprove it.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I'm sure that song would make my ears bleed blood and go deaf. I hate all the garbage he comes out with.

Funny...Lil Wayne was a Saints fan last year, and now he's riding the Pack band wagon.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I'm sure that song would make my ears bleed blood and go deaf. I hate all the garbage he comes out with.

Funny...Lil Wayne was a Saints fan last year, and now he's riding the Pack band wagon.

I dont think he's a bandwagoner, I've heard for a while that he's a Pack fan.