Lil Wayne's Green And Yellow (Packers Video Remix)

Reaction score
I found a video with Lil Wayne's song about the Packers with some Packer video in it!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgpiW6DeNrY]YouTube - Lil Wayne - Green And Yellow (OFFICIAL FREESTYLE) Packers Video REMIX[/ame]

Enjoy!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For some reason I decided to check it out for the first time.
When i heard the "lyrics" (For lack of a better term) I wanted to make sure I heard what I did.
So I checked it out.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2Tb24rn6aE"]YouTube - Lil Wayne- Green & Yellow LYRICS[/ame]

These are some of the dumbest, lamest lyrics I have ever heard and read.
I didn't bother watching/reading either of the linked videos to the end.
I hate rap/hip-hop whatever the f it is.
It just really really sucks. Big time.

I know it's for the Packers. But geez, this really blows.

OP
OP
Bensalama21
Reaction score
I know about the other posts. I just thought if anyone was interested in the song with a video of the Packers Playoff Games.

SaintsFanChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi all.

As you may have guessed from my nick, I am a Saints fan and New Orleans resident.... I live about a mile from where Lil' Wayne grew up.

I registered here last week so that I could be the first from New Orleans to congratulate "you all" on bringing the Lombardi home... shades of Mike McCarthy maybe, I didn't bother even looking for a pitt forum...

I'm sure you all know that McCarthy was our offensive coordinator before he went to the pack.... but what you may not know is that among those who hoisted the Lombardi for us last year was Joe Lombardi, grandson of Vince and our QB's coach.

Anyway, as the (self-appointed, unofficial) internet spokesman of the Who Dat Nation.... it is my distinct pleasure to hand this Green Jacket off to the NFL's most storied franchise.

Congrats guys.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Hi all.

As you may have guessed from my nick, I am a Saints fan and New Orleans resident.... I live about a mile from where Lil' Wayne grew up.

I registered here last week so that I could be the first from New Orleans to congratulate "you all" on bringing the Lombardi home... shades of Mike McCarthy maybe, I didn't bother even looking for a pitt forum...

I'm sure you all know that McCarthy was our offensive coordinator before he went to the pack.... but what you may not know is that among those who hoisted the Lombardi for us last year was Joe Lombardi, grandson of Vince and our QB's coach.

Anyway, as the (self-appointed, unofficial) internet spokesman of the Who Dat Nation.... it is my distinct pleasure to hand this Green Jacket off to the NFL's most storied franchise.

Congrats guys.

Actually I didn't know that. Somehow I missed the Saints connection totally. Joe Lombardi is your QB coach! How cool is that! Looks like GB and the Saints have a lot in common people wise! Thanks for the kind words and graciousness.

Good luck to the Saints next year (if it happens that is).

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
http://rapfix.mtv.com/2011/02/07/made-u-look-lil-wayne/

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

By Erika Ramirez
In the first quarter of yesterday’s (February 6th) Super Bowl XLV face off between the Green Bay Packers vs. Pittsburgh Steelers Super Bowl XLV, Lil Wayne was spotted in Green Bay Packers colors and fan gear. For RapFix’s "Made U Look" series, we’re spotlighting Weezy rocking a cheese head hat and a green t-shirt with a yellow “YMCMB” logo in support of the Packers. In the last twenty hours, Mack Maine’s first twit-pic of Weezy has been re-tweeted more than 100 times and viewed close to 26,392 times.
After Green Bay won Super Bowl XLV, the Young Money president tweeted another photo of Lil Wayne, candidly mean mugging. “I know the feeling!!! Remember it from the Saints last year!!! Congrats to the cheese heads!!!” Mack Maine tweeted.
Weezy hit the ground running since his release from Riker’s Island back in November 2010. Before remixing his take on Wiz Khalifa’s hit, “Green and Yellow” for the Green Bay Packers, Lil Wayne teamed up with Cory Gunz to release the first single off Tha Carter IV, titled, “6 Foot 7 Foot.”
On Thursday (February 10th), Lil Wayne will team up with MTV and MTV.com to premiere the visual and behind-the scenes clip for the Hype Williams directed video, "6 Foot 7 Foot." After the “MTV First: Lil Wayne” video premiere event, Wayne will sit down with Sway for his first televised interview. Fans will have the opportunity to ask Weezy questions during the live event on MTV.com or in advance by going to Facebook or Twitter and adding #askweezy to their question.
What do you think of Lil Wayne’s Green Bay fan attire? Tweet to us at @MTVRapFix or tell us in a comment below?
Tags lil wayne, Mack Maine, Young Money

Latest posts