Lil Wayne is about to be on ESPN FirstTake talking Packers

BrettStarr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lil Wayne is going to be on First Take this morning talking about his Green & Yellow track and why he's a Packers fan.

BTW-
Here's a link to another Packers themed song from Nick Barnett's Artist Bee Scott.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CreTtlX-YcU]YouTube - Bee Scott "Superbowl Song"[/ame]

EJ Blitz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who cares why lil Wayne is a Packers fan, what does that have to do with the team itself. That's what I never understood about celebrities and sports. Why are their opinions even valued.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Who cares why lil Wayne is a Packers fan, what does that have to do with the team itself. That's what I never understood about celebrities and sports. Why are their opinions even valued.
Curiosity?

You tell me, why does the E! channel exist? People magazine?

GBMuskies

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's cool that Lil' Wayne is a Packers fan. Where does Big Wayne come down on the game?

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Haven't really listened to his music, and don't plan to. Mainstream rap isn't for me.

I gotta be honest, him being a Packers fan, it feels kinda weird. Like having Paris Hilton or Tom Cruise root for your team.

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Haven't really listened to his music, and don't plan to. Mainstream rap isn't for me.

I gotta be honest, him being a Packers fan, it feels kinda weird. Like having Paris Hilton or Tom Cruise root for your team.

His Green and Yellow remix is the ultimate marketing weapon for the Packer franchise. Endorsements even beyond winning the SB are coming to the pack.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
watching it now, weezy says he isnt a saints fan and never been one. He doesnt want to be a bandwagon saints fan. The reason he is a packers fan is bc his father went to the 98 SB (San Diego) and he brought home a bunch of packers stuff. Cups, towels, ect. He said growing up with that stuff made him love the packers.

Chillarfan54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aww this makes me like Lil'wayne more. One more Packer fan is always a good thing . Whether it be a celebrity or non celebrity. Are we realling going to nit pick about a celebrity like a NFL team?

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
watching it now, weezy says he isnt a saints fan and never been one. He doesnt want to be a bandwagon saints fan. The reason he is a packers fan is bc his father went to the 98 SB (San Diego) and he brought home a bunch of packers stuff. Cups, towels, ect. He said growing up with that stuff made him love the packers.

How can we watch the same show and hear different things...
What I heard was that his dad went to the SB in New Orleans and brought home a bunch of Packer stuff (said he drank out of Packer cups for years). Anyway, I was impressed that he said he read a bio of Lombardi while on "vacation" (jail time) and found it to be very inspirational. He's kinda creepy but I give him props for that.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
What I heard was that his dad went to the SB in New Orleans and brought home a bunch of Packer stuff (said he drank out of Packer cups for years). Anyway, I was impressed that he said he read a bio of Lombardi while on "vacation" (jail time) and found it to be very inspirational. He's kinda creepy but I give him props for that.
The glasses are hilarious.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx8V3Cr54BI&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Lil Wayne on Espn First Take 1st and 10[/ame]

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score

your right I misheard superdome for san diego. Thank you for pointing out this grave error. Speaking of errors why are you still on the forum when you repeatedly said you were leaving? I think your Brett Favre.

EJ Blitz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
His Green and Yellow remix is the ultimate marketing weapon for the Packer franchise. Endorsements even beyond winning the SB are coming to the pack.
this is slightly true. GB isn't a big market place and this is giving them some decent exposure if you want to put it that way.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqeKQLInyk4&feature=related]YouTube - ESPN First Take: Lil Wayne Green & Yellow Remix Interview[/ame]

Members online

Latest posts