are we sure its him? I thought cheeseheadtv had this on the list of fakes

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
are we sure its him? I thought cheeseheadtv had this on the list of fakes

they did? well he commented on cm3's official wall saying something about their sb rings and cm3 liked what he said so

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think Flynn would post things like "Better for me cuz its more likely i will stay in the land of the Pack!" or "Hey Clay our SB rings are gonna look so nice when we get them!". If he would we need to get rid of him before other teams find out how stupid he is.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
I don't think Flynn would post things like "Better for me cuz its more likely i will stay in the land of the Pack!" or "Hey Clay our SB rings are gonna look so nice when we get them!". If he would we need to get rid of him before other teams find out how stupid he is.

then the 49ers would be a perfect fit. they still think alex smith is their man.

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone actually try and tell/ask him to register over here?

Interact with some fans over here? :)

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im 90% sure it isnt flynn. No personal pictures and this guy seems a little nutty.

And just because clay clicked like on something he posted doesnt make it a legit page.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im 90% sure it isnt flynn. No personal pictures and this guy seems a little nutty.

And just because clay clicked like on something he posted doesnt make it a legit page.

I dunno. Maybe Flynn is just a bit nutty himself. If it's fake maybe the real Flynn should say so, lol. Bulaga acknowledged his FB page was a fake on Packers Lounge, I believe he tweeted them following the article they did on fake Packers FB pages. It's a really good article:

Fake Green Bay Packers on Facebook | Packers Lounge

Flynn is not only posting on Clay's page, but Jennings and I think Driver's as well. Maybe he is fooling them too if it's not Flynn?

To be honest, even if it isn't him, it's almost worth it to like the page and read it, because whoever is running is funny as hell. They should go stand-up.

If it is him, props to him for being interactive with fans! It really is a cool page, but if it's not him, then whoever is running should acknowledge that it's not Flynn, just a fan creating a page for a discussion of him so people are not confused.

Here is a link to Flynn's apparent personal page although I don't know if it's legit. You have to "friend" him to read it.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=23409375&ref=ts

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
I dunno. Maybe Flynn is just a bit nutty himself. If it's fake maybe the real Flynn should say so, lol. Bulaga acknowledged his FB page was a fake on Packers Lounge, I believe he tweeted them following the article they did on fake Packers FB pages. It's a really good article:

Fake Green Bay Packers on Facebook | Packers Lounge

Flynn is not only posting on Clay's page, but Jennings and I think Driver's as well. Maybe he is fooling them too if it's not Flynn?

To be honest, even if it isn't him, it's almost worth it to like the page and read it, because whoever is running is funny as hell. They should go stand-up.

If it is him, props to him for being interactive with fans! It really is a cool page, but if it's not him, then whoever is running should acknowledge that it's not Flynn, just a fan creating a page for a discussion of him so people are not confused.

Here is a link to Flynn's apparent personal page although I don't know if it's legit. You have to "friend" him to read it.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=23409375&ref=ts
Yeah that article is talking about players scamming people and such. I havent seen anything like that on his page or any other players page who says they are real.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah that article is talking about players scamming people and such. I havent seen anything like that on his page or any other players page who says they are real.

Yeah, the "players" scamming people aren't real players, lol!

The article also goes into what pages they have confirmed or suspect of being fake and what pages they have confirmed are real.

Flynn's page has NOT been confirmed as fake on there, but it also hasn't been confirmed as being legit.

In response to this, a lot of players who do have real pages are putting welcome messages on their pages so people know it's really them. Clay has done this and it's a brilliant idea.

PackersLounge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In retrospect, this whole little thread REALLY creeps me out something fierce.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
The idea of people impersonating players and then attempting to arrange meetings with their "fans" is not only creepy but disturbing. I think this is really what needs to be focused upon here. All I can say, in retrospect, is I hope the real Matt Flynn never read that page!

Here is what I am thinking. Facebook needs to have a way to verify players (celebrities) accounts, similar to what Twitter uses. Perhaps it is Facebook we should be petitioning, I really think this Flynn nonsense has become a distraction, far too much time is being spent on it in particular. If there is anything we can all agree on, it is that these fake accounts MUST be stopped. Alex is not an army and this problem extents far beyond the scope of just Packers players. He is scratching at the surface of a much bigger issue. Therefore, I think it's time Facebook take some kind of action in order to keep it's users safe. A verified account is a simple solution. Any fake page should be reported upon suspicion, investigated and removed if found to be false. It's time to bring out the iron paws, before somebody gets hurt or worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts