Like it or not, Brett is the guy

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
Man, whenever there is a Brett thread you'll find bear fans flocking to it. They are absolutely obsessed with the man. It is the funniest thing that goes on here.

Come on man. Favre cuts a fart and you guys chase him with a zip lock bag trying to save some of his "magic"

I remember a post here not long ago about Packer fans asking Favre's daughter for autographs. Without a doubt the saddest football related thing that I have ever read.

It is not Bears fans starting these never ending threads about Favre and the rest of us have absolutly no interest in commenting about your punter or 3rd string fullback so get over yourselves.

Reaction score
Philtration said:
It is not Bears fans starting these never ending threads about Favre and the rest of us have absolutly no interest in commenting about your punter or 3rd string fullback so get over yourselves.[/color]

To be fair phil, that could be a means for the teens to flirt with her or something.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
Philtration said:
It is not Bears fans starting these never ending threads about Favre and the rest of us have absolutly no interest in commenting about your punter or 3rd string fullback so get over yourselves.[/color]

To be fair phil, that could be a means for the teens to flirt with her or something.

Yeah... thats the ticket! Go with that one.

Reaction score
Philtration said:
Philtration said:

I'm just saying, there is more than one explanation as to why they asked her for an autograph.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
[quote="all about da packers":biox30us]
Philtration said:

I'm just saying, there is more than one explanation as to why they asked her for an autograph.[/quote:biox30us]

No no... I believe you.
I missunderstood the whole sceen. Hope she signed a copy of her math homework for you to frame.

Reaction score
Philtration said:
Philtration said:
[quote="all about da packers":2s2z6p31]
Philtration said:

I'm just saying, there is more than one explanation as to why they asked her for an autograph.

No no... I believe you.
I missunderstood the whole sceen. Hope she signed a copy of her math homework for you to frame.
[/quote:2s2z6p31]

lol, hey whatever works, right?

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ok, phil - let me try once again to explain the situation with fans asking for favre's daughters' autographs. a very sick boy, christopher, was brought to green bay to meet favre & his family. he met them, spent time with them, & even ate pizza with favre. this little boy has since died from his illness. in that scope of this meeting, he & a few others asked for the girls autographs. if THAT is sad, you are a friggin idiot!! ask tripp & cheesey about the ENTIRE situation before you spew your infantile venom about this subject!!

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4packgirl said:
ok, phil - let me try once again to explain the situation with fans asking for favre's daughters' autographs. a very sick boy, christopher, was brought to green bay to meet favre & his family. he met them, spent time with them, & even ate pizza with favre. this little boy has since died from his illness. in that scope of this meeting, he & a few others asked for the girls autographs. if THAT is sad, you are a friggin idiot!! ask tripp & cheesey about the ENTIRE situation before you spew your infantile venom about this subject!!

You tell him 4Pack!!!

Though, you should keep in mind he is a Bears fan and probably won't quite get the point. :roll:

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thanks anubis - this subject is very near & dear to tripp's heart - cheesey's too so i couldn't let it go.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
DePack said:
Man, whenever there is a Brett thread you'll find bear fans flocking to it. They are absolutely obsessed with the man. It is the funniest thing that goes on here.

Come on man. Favre cuts a fart and you guys chase him with a zip lock bag trying to save some of his "magic"

I remember a post here not long ago about Packer fans asking Favre's daughter for autographs. Without a doubt the saddest football related thing that I have ever read.

It is not Bears fans starting these never ending threads about Favre and the rest of us have absolutly no interest in commenting about your punter or 3rd string fullback so get over yourselves.

Thanks for helping me make my case. How many Packer fans are on your bear site obsessing about Rex?

BearPerspective

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
Philtration said:
DePack said:

Thanks for helping me make my case. How many Packer fans are on your bear site obsessing about Rex?

Several actually. We hear it all "Glassman" etc...

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well if that is all people have to do is go back and forth to other fans site to start crap,,they need to get a life!!!! I surely dont have time for it...

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BearPerspective said:
DePack said:
Philtration said:
DePack said:

And then you guys probably call them on the fact that it's a bear site and they must have no lives, etc........you see where I'm coming from? :wink:

BearPerspective

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
BearPerspective said:
DePack said:
Philtration said:
DePack said:

And then you guys probably call them on the fact that it's a bear site and they must have no lives, etc........you see where I'm coming from? :wink:
Actually, we usually just make Favre "chasing blanda" jokes and they give up. :wink:

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BearPerspective said:
DePack said:
BearPerspective said:
DePack said:
Philtration said:
[quote="DePack":2nc95u7y]Man, whenever there is a Brett thread you'll find bear fans flocking to it. They are absolutely obsessed with the man. It is the funniest thing that goes on here.

Actually, we usually just make Favre "chasing blanda" jokes and they give up. :wink:[/quote:2nc95u7y]

So what you're saying is you go back to Favre again; hence my original post in the middle of this maze!!! Thanks again for playing!!

BearPerspective

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anubis said:
CurlyBear said:
bench that old fart, he's no better than the average NFL QB.

Give me a break... If you really thought that, you'd want him to keep playing. :roll:

We're terrified of Brett.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wrong Forum, Wrong Area, but I guess you will have to be forgiven seeing you are A Bears fan.
Poor little lost Bear fan looking for someone to notice him.

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packedhouse01 said:
He is not surrounded by very much talent. The line is young, inexperienced and may not have the talent to be very good. The running back situation is tenuous. He has Donald Driver to throw too. Jennings looks like he might be something special, but he's not a go to guy yet and he's a rookie. Who knows about Robinson. Still the bottom line is that when Brett doesn't get careless and throw the ball up for grabs, he's as good as anyone in the league. Here is what I found in the St. Louis Paper this morning.

"His deep ball is strong as ever," Rams DT La'Roi Glover said. "But he's always throwing the ball up and giving it to a defense. He's done that from Day 1. He can beat you if you let him. But if you're in the right place, he'll throw you some. Simple as that."

This is how defenses prepare for him. There isn't anything new there, but I found it interesting to see it written so clearly. Whether it's fair or not, this team needs Brett Favre playing well to win.

What I'd love to see in Green Bay is a team that can elevate at home. We need to start reclaiming our home field. Teams aren't afraid to come to Lambeau anymore. We have to change that.

this is the topic...discuss!

gopackgo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4packgirl said:
packedhouse01 said:
He is not surrounded by very much talent. The line is young, inexperienced and may not have the talent to be very good. The running back situation is tenuous. He has Donald Driver to throw too. Jennings looks like he might be something special, but he's not a go to guy yet and he's a rookie. Who knows about Robinson. Still the bottom line is that when Brett doesn't get careless and throw the ball up for grabs, he's as good as anyone in the league. Here is what I found in the St. Louis Paper this morning.

"His deep ball is strong as ever," Rams DT La'Roi Glover said. "But he's always throwing the ball up and giving it to a defense. He's done that from Day 1. He can beat you if you let him. But if you're in the right place, he'll throw you some. Simple as that."

This is how defenses prepare for him. There isn't anything new there, but I found it interesting to see it written so clearly. Whether it's fair or not, this team needs Brett Favre playing well to win.

What I'd love to see in Green Bay is a team that can elevate at home. We need to start reclaiming our home field. Teams aren't afraid to come to Lambeau anymore. We have to change that.

this is the topic...discuss!

This is getting slightly outdated. Jennings has become a favorite of Favre, and Koren R. stepped it up last game as well. Herron is a quality backup, and the O-Line has tremendously matured. Not to say there still isn't room for improvement.

I agree with the Lambeau comment though, we need to establish some dominance there. I remember a couple of years ago when I was convinced the Pack would win since they are playing at Lambeau. Hopefully as it gets colder, we can keep improving.

flapackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Buckeyepackfan said:
Wrong Forum, Wrong Area, but I guess you will have to be forgiven seeing you are A Bears fan.
Poor little lost Bear fan looking for someone to notice him.

LOL. Exactly. You guys start 4-0 or 5-0 and now u are so desperate for people to notice you. Its gonna be fun to watch you guys choke. Cant wait for that. Its coming. Soon, you'll see. Then all these Bear fans will not be heard from again until next season. Sweet.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts