like awesome

starr15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i love this, ive looked at the pack schedule and foun out it was the easiosest schedule in the nfl:the dolphins 2wice adn the bills 2wice and than the jets 2wicem adn the 493RS
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
starr15 said:
i love this, ive looked at the pack schedule and foun out it was the easiosest schedule in the nfl:the dolphins 2wice adn the bills 2wice and than the jets 2wicem adn the 493RS
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what are you talking about? the Pack would never play the dolphins or the bills twice in a regular season ever.

dhazer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lmao ya he was looking up the Jets had to have been and i still wouldn't be laughing about playing the bills twice i see them at 8-8

OP
OP
S

starr15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackOne said:
starr15 said:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what are you talking about? the Pack would never play the dolphins or the bills twice in a regular season ever.
srry had the pats and pack mixed uop

cannonarm

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i'm not sure the Pats want to play the dolphins twice and the bills twice after what I have seen this far going in to week 4!