lifelong packer fan transplant from menomonee falls now living in california

realitybytez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this is an interesting forum. i'm glad to be here. i'm old enough to remember the tail end of the glory years with lombardi. i watched the packers first two super bowls with my dad. moved to california in 1982. live in the monterey bay area.

some day, i hope to be able to have a "like" button and actually start a thread on this forum. i wish i knew how long that takes. i've been on other xenforo web forums and never had to wait for those permissions. today i wanted to create a post about our new cornerback, rasul douglas since nobody else had mentioned the signing. but the only place where i can post a new thread is right here.

go pack go

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
some day, i hope to be able to have a "like" button and actually start a thread on this forum. i wish i knew how long that takes. i've been on other xenforo web forums and never had to wait for those permissions. today i wanted to create a post about our new cornerback, rasul douglas since nobody else had mentioned the signing. but the only place where i can post a new thread is right here.
let me know if it works now

Members online

Latest posts