1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Librarian.......

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by cheesey, Oct 13, 2006.

1. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    The librarian just poked her head into the computer room, asked me how i was doing. I said "OK" and i asked her how she was doing. She was coughing, and said "I think I'm choking"..........i told her "Thats ok, i know the HEINEY LICK manuever!" She said "OK!".....then after she turned around she realized what i said, and said "YOU!!!!!!" and she just walked away.........i wonder why??? 8) :wink: :lol:

2. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Well played! Are you at the library in PW or Sauk?

3. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I'm in Saukville Ryan. It's still closest for me right now.

4. MontanaBob

MontanaBob Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Read my last post under Ryan & Photoshop and you'll know where he is. Next he's gonna lose his library card.

5. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Naw.....i think they LIKE me showing up here. I make their otherwise dull day a little more unpredictable!

6. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    cheesey never fails to amuse me - that's why i love the guy!! :D

7. vikesrule

vikesrule Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yo Cheesey
    Only you.........could be sooooooo cheesey !!!!!!

:thumbsup:

8. MontanaBob

MontanaBob Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    That librarian must be a saint or stoned. I was banned from our high school library ny ENTIRE senior year, along my my three amigos. I don't know why but I keep thinking it had something to do with re-arranging the books according to OUR dewey decimal system........naw, had to be the stink bomb we put in her car engine...........or maybe it was that rumor we started about her and Mr................ well, it could have been the chicken we turned loose one night in the library. So many to remember and so little time. :D :D :D

9. trippster

trippster Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Who is that on your avatar? She single?? :wink:

10. MontanaBob

MontanaBob Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Shannon Tweed.......Gene Simmons (KISS) life long girl friend. They have been together for umpteen years , have two kids together and are happily not married. I had a chance to meet her and Gene several years ago when Kiss did a concert in Spokane. Very, very nice people.

11. trippster

trippster Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Very cool!

12. trippster

trippster Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Cheesy Poot!~~~

A little advice to my favorite Cheese Curd.....

Be carefull in the Library...there are books in there!!! Lots!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

13. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    get OUT!!! i LOVE kiss (does that make me old?) - have you seen gene simmons family jewels?? that show cracks me up! :lol:

14. MontanaBob

MontanaBob Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Love the show. And that is exactly what Gene Simmons is like.

15. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Pfft silly Bob, cheesey needs to be able to sign him name in order to have a library card. Unforunately it's taken him a while to get down the "A" in Alan, so now he is finally moving onto the "l". :p

16. Cdnfavrefan

Cdnfavrefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Loving KISS and AC/DC doesn't make you old cause it's timeless music and will continue to kick *** for the next 100 years

17. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Reminds me of my junior high school. Now, i'm NOT maiking this up! We had a male librarian, and he was not the most pleasant guy. Anyway, he was bald, and wore a HIDEOUS toupee. I mean, it looked like a skunk crawled up on his head and died! He thought it looked 'real", and was almost proud of it.
    Me and my friends would purposely keep books overdue............and all of us would return them the same day at different intervals. All of us would use the SAME line when he would tell us the books were late and we would have to pay the fine.
    We would look at him, and say "How much do I have........"TO PAY"???And thats how we would say it. The poor guy was a wreck by the end of the day!!!