Letter on it way.. according to.. drum roll.. PFTalk.com

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Rodgers sticks around through another Favre retirement, I will automatically give him at least 2 suck years without any grief. Poor guy...

dd80forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:
I'm not making excuses for anyone. I'm trying to make you feel a little more comfortable here, as this is a pretty tight-knit group, and can be a little difficult to get situated into.

Thanks

pack_in_black said:
If you wanna come in and just fight fight fight for Brett, by all means, have fun with it. Chances are you'll eventually go too far with your fighting and get the boot.

Too far? Like calling someone a Idiot, *********, or Dumb? How come the other side won't go to far?

pack_in_black said:
Seen it tons of times before, and if you were an old member, then I'm sure you have too.

Yeah me too, that's the problem.

pack_in_black said:
Since your sn looks new to me, but act like a couple of different former members, yet say you're not a banned one, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, trying to help you get settled in.

I've already told Arrow who I was, I was never banned. By the way how EXACTLY do I act?

pack_in_black said:
But if you wanna make this dd80 vs. Trom, well, all I can say is good luck with that one.

Yeah because Trom has an endless amount of rope, while mine, do to varying opinions, is short and will be pulled quickly.

Other people know it, sorry, and judging by what I've been hearing I'm not the only one growing tired of it.

Members online

Latest posts