lets talk about nex week

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i am tired of hearing about the packers loss, it gets me very mad.

what do you guys think will happen next week??

what do you think will improve next week??

lets forget about this loss because it already happend, lets make predictions for next week.

saintfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OK I think the Saints will improve upon their secondary coverage as well as the special teams play from last weeks WIN. I don't see much to change on the offensive side of the ball and the defense will make moderate changes in order to keep Brett in check. Other than that I don't really see much reason to think the Saints need to improve much to beat the BUTT Packers.

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well considerring how optimistic all of us were last week, I hope we all can be pessimistic this week in order to get a win!
I didn't see the Saints play yesterday but at least their D is not as good as CHI. This may give our O a chance. Brees and Stallworth with Bush in the flats could present a problem for our Pass D. At leaset our LB's are fast so they may have a chance to get Bush is they don't overpersue or get caught up on blocks on the run. If we are to establish any Lambeau advantage, as MM said was a priority, it needs to happen with this game. 0-2 at home to start the season will be a tremendous hole to climb from with such a young team as the PAck.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BUTT Packers.....hmmmmmm....that's a good one. Haven't heard that before. You saint fans really know how to lay the smack down!!!!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brees and Bush scare me. Especially after our defense yesterday. I'm of course hopefull, but very cautious right now.

saintfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
calicheesehead said:
Well considerring how optimistic all of us were last week, I hope we all can be pessimistic this week in order to get a win!
I didn't see the Saints play yesterday but at least their D is not as good as CHI. This may give our O a chance. Brees and Stallworth with Bush in the flats could present a problem for our Pass D. At leaset our LB's are fast so they may have a chance to get Bush is they don't overpersue or get caught up on blocks on the run. If we are to establish any Lambeau advantage, as MM said was a priority, it needs to happen with this game. 0-2 at home to start the season will be a tremendous hole to climb from with such a young team as the PAck.
Ummm Stallworth is one of those receivers that you guys didn't need, and we didn't either, but instead of him being a Packer he is a Eagle and led ALL receivers yesterday in yards. Too bad yall could have gotten him for a 4th round pick. Yea the Saints let him go cheap. He could have really helped out (some) in GB. Sorry about the BUTT Packers thing...it was all in fun. Didn't mean any insults. I'm just hoping for some revenge for what yall did to us last year. 52 points??? wasn't that a little excessive??

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My bad, thought Stallworth worked it out with you blokes. Well whether we got him or not, Brett still needs some time for these receivers to get open. I hope we can pull it together in this game. I really thought that our D was going to keep CHI in check and allow for us to not force anything on offense. I sure as hell would like to have some of those 52 points back for this week!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I look forward to see the Saints RUN Game vs Gbs RUN defense(which did well, and was one of the few bright spots from sunday)

should be interesting.

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm expecting a high scoring game. Our offence may of looked bad but usually Brett bounces back and Ahman running for 100 yards is reason for optimism but I also think with the weapons Saints have it could be back and forth. Bree over Brooks is a big improvement for them cause he at leasts protects the ball so we need to contain Reggie and get Ahman going to take the pressure off Brett. I don't think their D-line will make our young Guards look as bad so I'm hoping for better protection

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We will get beaten again my score : 7-28.

Woodson will get burned, Bush will kick buts against our D.

Coaching staff will sink again...

I just hope that after this we could all see the truth

saintfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chamuko said:

I sure hope you've got this right....Like I keep saying WE OWE YALL!!!!!
I completely understand your coaching woes though. MM just can't make good play calls at all. Brett will do what Brett does and Ahman is a great runner. Your O-line "should" make our D-line look better than they are. I honestly believe it will come down to turn overs, penalities and the team that makes the big plays. Knowing Brett as I do he gives you the edge in big play potential. I hear the words about benching Brett in favor of Rodgers....what a mistake that would be. Let Brett be Brett. He is a one of a kind QB. I'd take him on my team any day over just about anyone.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
saintfan said:
Chamuko said:

I sure hope you've got this right....Like I keep saying WE OWE YALL!!!!!
I completely understand your coaching woes though. MM just can't make good play calls at all. Brett will do what Brett does and Ahman is a great runner. Your O-line "should" make our D-line look better than they are. I honestly believe it will come down to turn overs, penalities and the team that makes the big plays. Knowing Brett as I do he gives you the edge in big play potential. I hear the words about benching Brett in favor of Rodgers....what a mistake that would be. Let Brett be Brett. He is a one of a kind QB. I'd take him on my team any day over just about anyone.

Good Post buddy, It's funny how some people take Brett for granted. Leave it to a Saints fan to remind em'

OP
OP
U

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
iam giving the packers a 2nd chance to prove they can be a good team. but if they lose then i will say to my self we have no hope to have a good season.

kmac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Reggie tears us a new one, with 75 on the ground, 50 recieving, and over 100 yards in return yardage, with 1 or 2 TDs.

However, I expect Brett and Jennings to look better, and I believe we will lose much closer than Sunday and play better, but not well enough to win.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts