1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Lets talk about FOOD!!!

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Kitten, Oct 15, 2010.

1. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,442
    In case you did not know, I love to cook and I love to eat! I like to have my cake and eat it too!!! Yup! So I figured I'd start up a food oriented thread, an edible thread! Yums! Discuss your favorite foods, favorite game day foods to make and eat, share recipes, what you had for nom noms today, what you wish you had to eat or what you wish to God you didn't eat today! Most of the recipes from the Italian side of me are la familia and I cannot share, but some of my own, I'd love to share and feed the world! Bring on the yum yums!!! Nom nom nom!!!!

Today I had a salad (spring mix, sliced grape tomatoes, balsamic vinaigrette.. simple but yum), and pulled pork on garlic toast sandwich.

I'm thinking of baked ziti for game day. Lasagna always works too...

2. Jordan

Jordan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +7
    I like food for the game that makes me feel like I am as much at the game as possible... So throwing stuff on the grill like Burgers, Brats and Hotdogs....Then I make a meannnn mean Nachos topping with Hamburger and Valvetta and Jalapenos

3. Incubes12

Incubes12 Bay Harbor Butcher?

Ratings:
    +317
    I love nachos. Any mexican food for that matter is delicious. I could eat burritos 3 meals a day, any day.

4. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +850
    I made a killer mac and cheese last sunday,..with chicken wings to go with it! lol
    it was heart attack type cheesey.. 5 different kinds of cheese, and real cream and butter. I'm still digesting it! :blink: lol i love that face!