Lets sort this defense out

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubba

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I admit I have been very critical of Capers. Sunday I saw a few good adjustments after halftime. This does not excuse him from going into the game with a gut wrenching scheme. It should not take that long to correct the problems. After the half I saw aggressiveness, more man to man coverage, I saw a defensive line minus Raji and Pickett actually getting some pressure on Romo. This is what I would like to see more of. I would like to see more of this. Boyd at NT, Jones and Neal at DE,Richardson at safety and Lattimore at inside LB. Don't say without the fat boys in their other teams will run all over us I mean what are teams doing now when these guys are in there. I think the guys I just mentioned are worthy of a chance to see what they can add to this defense. It seems they are playing with heart, passion and determination, something I cant say for a few of the other guys on defense. I think this defense can be succesfull If Capers follows the advice I have just provided him with. What do you guys think of this strategy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts