Let's play: Players by their numbers!

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
you gotta be kidding! you didn't think of Paul Hornung? young whippersnapper! hahaha
Of course I thought of Hornung. Too obvious. Also I thought to expand this beyond Packers as the OP said was allowable. And McNabb was the 1st player I thought of. BTW, I watched Hornung play when I WAS a whippersnapper.

D

Dan115

Of course I thought of Hornung. Too obvious. Also I thought to expand this beyond Packers as the OP said was allowable. And McNabb was the 1st player I thought of. BTW, I watched Hornung play when I WAS a whippersnapper.

Paul Hornung - The Golden BOY---- Hall Of Fame Packer, one of the NFL's all Time Greats!

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Paul Hornung - The Golden BOY---- Hall Of Fame Packer, one of the NFL's all Time Greats!
Glad to see you know your Packer history but he was not even the best RB on the field at practice. I think Taylor made him. That is a debate for another thread. {waiting for the inevitable Lombardi quote and statistical avalanche but since it is opinion vs opinion, I will not be swayed.}

D

Dan115

Glad to see you know your Packer history but he was not even the best RB on the field at practice. I think Taylor made him. That is a debate for another thread. {waiting for the inevitable Lombardi quote and statistical avalanche but since it is opinion vs opinion, I will not be swayed.}

Sure number 31 will be Jimmy just as number 5 is Paul.

Members online