1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Let's move on.................

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Trapped In Vikingville, Sep 25, 2012.

1. Trapped In Vikingville

Trapped In Vikingville Trapped

Ratings:
    +156
    OK, the game was lost, let's move on. We have to look forward to the game next weekend. Right now the loss to the Seahawks means nothing in the outcome of the season. We won't know what the loss means until later. Let's control what we can control, and thats the rest of the games this season. Fix the O line, protect Rodgers etc. Next week we will be 2 and 2. It pisses me off that this is being dwelled on so long.

2. ram29jackson

ram29jackson Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +51
    this isnt about a team or a game. Its about a poorly run, failed institution that let a game play out as though the fix was in

3. Purplepeopleeater

Purplepeopleeater Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +39
    I understand the sentiment, but really, shouldn't we consider boycotting football until they get rid of the refs? I bet if we banded together for one weekend of TV ratings, things would change quickly. We do have the power.

• Like Like x 2