Let's make Jim Bates our headcoach

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are you idiots watching your hero's defense getting *****slapped by Kyle Boller and the 32nd ranked scoring team in the NFL?

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack do I sense a little frustration? I feel your pain. It's sad isn't it? To see a team that could have been in the SuperBowl a few years ago play like a bad college team is sure sad.

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agreed DePack. These clowns are making Boller look like the second coming of Dan F*cking Marino. Why hasn't someone taught Barnett to make a tackle in the backfield. I'm sick of seeing him come up with air.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
yep..DePack...

and i'm also seeing an offensive line that can't pass protect...receivers who can't get open...and plays that are either short passes in the flat or long bombs...

whatever happened to the middle of the field...

Driver made a catch over the middle...and got creamed...(but the ref didn't call helmet to helmet contact....these refs suck...)

also looks like the Pack is playing at 3/4 speed and the Ravens are all over the field...

Why can't the friggin' Packer receivers ever get open...?

I am sick and tired of this crap, and i think...so is Brett...so he's like...f*** it..i'll just throw it up there and see what happens...

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey, it was only a 96 yard drive that the defense allowed...cut them some slack, it's not like it was a 98 yard drive or something like that!

OP
OP
D

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack66...I was just saying that to my daughter. Our receivers are never open....never. When was the last time one of our wideouts went up and fought for a ball like Randy Hines did?

Oh well time for the Favre comeback.

Members online

Latest posts