Let's get Al Harris back in green and gold for the Super Bowl

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Kampman?

come on now, your not serious?

If so might as well give one to Longwell too
Agreed. Kampy was in no way shape or form part of this team. You don't get to play an entire year in Jacksonville and then get a ring from us.

I'm not even sure why Kampman would want it, he didn't earn it.

At least Harris was on our PUP list at one point this year. He didn't contribute, but he was part of the team.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No, Kampman was not a part of this years team, but I liken it to the Colts giving a ring to Edgerrin James after winning the Super Bowl the same season he was traded to Arizona.

He was a big part of our defense for a lot of years. Unfortunately injury plagued him and he wound up in Jacksonville.

Just saying I wouldn't mind too much if we gave him one.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
No, Kampman was not a part of this years team, but I liken it to the Colts giving a ring to Edgerrin James after winning the Super Bowl the same season he was traded to Arizona.

He was a big part of our defense for a lot of years. Unfortunately injury plagued him and he wound up in Jacksonville.

Just saying I wouldn't mind too much if we gave him one.

Thats up to the Colts..

Kamnp did nothing for this team..in fact rumors floated he hated playing in the 3-4

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Agree, I really hope for Harris to get a Packers SB ring. He played well for them for a long time. Though I know their some controversy over the GB/Giants game. He did well with the Packers when he was on them and it was a shame he was injured and he replacements did well.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When was he released? I thought it was after the season. I'm pretty sure you can't (and it doesn't really matter cause its not going to happen) sign him if you are a team currently still playing out the season. A team out of it could sign him for next year, but his year is done. If he is retiring they can probably sign him to a 1 day organizational contract which is just for show so they can have a presser for him. Then he could probably be on the sideline.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
not like we have the choice..

But I say anyone that at one point in time was on the active roster gets one

bhepper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I believe teams can choose to give IR and PS players rings and I can't imagine them not giving Finley and Grant rings as well as the rest of the team on IR.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope they give one to everyone on the team. Everyone contributed something or another, they were all apart of it and are all in it together. You win SB's as a team. Those guys on IR deserve it every bit as much. It's not their fault they got injured. Their injuries helped motivate this team. They also provide a lot of support to the active players even though they are not on the field. Every little thing helps. Part of the reason why I am just in awe of this season is watching everything come together.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts