Letroy Guion suspended first 4 games next season for violating NFL policy on PEDs

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wouldn't be a proper Packer offseason without a Dlinemen getting suspended for the start of the next season

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They can cut him as far as I care...he isn't good enough to deal with his annual suspensions.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Dude is a dolt Ted should just cut him and use the money on someone else.

D

Deleted member 6794

The Packers save $3.3 million in cap space by releasing Guion. I think it's time to move on from him.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No they aren't. They have enough to worry about. Brad Childress would have been the coach to bring Guion back to MN

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Weed, PEDs, what will be next? I firmly believe in giving young people a second chance after they make dumb mistakes. Third chances just reflects poorly upon the person/entity enabling the dumb mistakes.

TomBrownFan40

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree, time to move on.

Stray thoughts
-What is it about the five-point stance (2 hands, 1 belly, 2 feet) types and this team?
- Is B.J. Raji still an option?
- His departure would clear a roster space in case Lacy keeps eating. Was not Gilbert Brown originally a running back?
- I have not thought much about nose types in the draft. Gosh another high pick on a DLineman?
- Oh well, no, I don't think too many Vikes are laughing. We got a lot more out of him than anticipated.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Last I heard a week or 2 ago, Raji has no plans on returning to football this year. So I"m guessing that's never

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raji is going to be 31 this season, wasn't very good his last few years let alone how he'd be now after being out of football for a year, and said he doesn't have plans to return.

I think we can put to rest the idea of him ever being a Packer again.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Raji is going to be 31 this season, wasn't very good his last few years let alone how he'd be now after being out of football for a year, and said he doesn't have plans to return.

I think we can put to rest the idea of him ever being a Packer again.

I think we can put to rest him playing in the NFL again. ;)

I totally agree with you. Comebacks are always such a "great story", picturing the guy when they were playing at their peak and how much that would help their team if they just laced them up again. That may have worked back in "the old days" of Football, but unless Raji has been working out and keeping in football shape during his hiatus, chances are remote he would even be a shadow of the player he once was.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think we can put to rest him playing in the NFL again. ;)

I totally agree with you. Comebacks are always such a "great story", picturing the guy when they were playing at their peak and how much that would help their team if they just laced them up again. That may have worked back in "the old days" of Football, but unless Raji has been working out and keeping in football shape during his hiatus, chances are remote he would even be a shadow of the player he once was.

Very true. Which is why I was so appreciative and impressed after Johnny Jolly, for all his legal and drug problems and for how long he was out of football, somehow made it back. He didn't make it back for long, but the fact that he did at all was an amazing story.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Time for Brian Price to make a leap into the regular rotation. Indy tried signing him last December and Packers jacked his salary to keep him around.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Time for Brian Price to make a leap into the regular rotation. Indy tried signing him last December and Packers jacked his salary to keep him around.
I liked him in the preseason. He's one guy I'm excited to see if he can make a jump.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Remember the WR duo from a couple of years back?
Yes I do, and I was excited about Jeremy Ross, Charles Johnson, Kevin Dorsey, Myles White & Jarrett Boykin when they were fighting for a roster spot. Beauty is they were all beat out and replaced by someone better. If TT puts an upgrade on the roster and Price gets cut that would be a wonderful thing, as the DL got stronger.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts