1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Let Finley become a Free Agent

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by ivo610, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Sirscorps

Sirscorps Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    We need a play-caller who will call more running plays, ESPECIALLY if they want to rotate backs (which I hate.). Backs need enough attempts to get into a groove & get a better sense of how the defense is attacking/scheming. It's no coincidence that the best backs get the most attempts. Watching the '11 Packers' running game reminded me of the Infante days where it wasn't surprising to see the QB lead the team in rushing in a few games while 1st round pick Darrell Thompson gets 6-13 attempts per game.

/Asinine.

2. Croak

Croak Terminally twisted.

Ratings:
    +1,389
    Just checking, did you know that Coach McCarthy calls the plays?

• Like Like x 1
  3. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,132
    I am not saying dump him I'm saying let him test the market. If he leaves the Pack will be fine. We have problems spreading the ball around as it is already. Teams can handle losing their 5th best offensive player.

No one is going to "replace" him, we will have a different TE who will play differently and have different style plays designed for them.

I can't wait to see Cobb next year, he could be electric.

4. Ed DeCosmo

Ed DeCosmo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1