1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Leodis McKelvin, CB, Troy

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by porky88, Jan 24, 2008.

1. porky88

porky88 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Watch for this name around draft time. He's at the Senior Bowl and looks fantastic. He's real good in man to man converage and isn't afraid to get up and challenge a receiver. I've been keeping an eye on him now and I really believe the Packers might look at him in round 1. I actually wouldn't doubt it if he ends up going very high in the draft with a good March and April showing for teams.

2. cyoung

cyoung Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    I like this kid a lot and think he will fit in with the other Green Bay Defensive backs, he is physical and I think if he falls to us we should take him.

3. porky88

porky88 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Looks like a top 15 pick to me. With his showing he'll move up and that means someone like Cason to Talib will likely move down.

4. Toronto_Cheesehead

Toronto_Cheesehead Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Cromartie's performance today likely shot him up into the top 20 as well.

5. porky88

porky88 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I see 4 or 5 Corners that look like top 20 picks to me. Someone is going to drop and I'm guessing that's Cason.

6. pack_in_black

pack_in_black Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    That'd be sweet.

At this point I'd be ecstatic with any of these:

Cason, Jenkins, McKelvin, Talib, or Rodgers-Cromartie (DRC)

That's five cornerbacks. I'd be shocked if there were five CB's picked before #30 comes up. In other words, I like our chances at one of those guys.