Leggo our EGO!!!

Viper556

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whoa, slow down there with all that information. I can only take so much at a time.

Mike McCarthy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ah shucks, just when I thought TT had found that hidden gem that would put the defense over the hump this happens....Back to sifting through waivers and future udfa's. How long will this ineptitude continue?

OP
OP
D

Djepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Out here grinding just looking for football players who can play football for our football team.

Maybe he should signup some o does plastic vibration dls. I here da blue ones can run circles around da udder team in red......dat wood work!!

OP
OP
D

Djepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ah shucks, just when I thought TT had found that hidden gem that would put the defense over the hump this happens....Back to sifting through waivers and future udfa's. How long will this ineptitude continue?

I think it's more like...UuFDAs with this GM!!!

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Plenty of reasons to bag on Ted or Mike, but this ain't one of them. Brought a guy in for a look, guy couldn't pass a physical.

Packer Fan in SD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agree Nate. Some things I wish we would do different, but this was a no risk shot, all I can do is smh. The over reaction is incredible sometimes. The lack of perspective is even worse at times.

Now get me a cornerback TT. Please.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Failed physical!!!??!!....GOOOOD ONE...Ted!!!
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!! TED WILL YOU RETIRE ALREADY!!!!!!

So Ted is doing his job, Bringing in a player who was not too long ago pretty highly regarded. It didn't cost us anything to take a look and it didn't work out, no harm done and now we know. I don't get some fans. They **** and moan when Ted doesn't do anything and then when he does do something they **** and moan even more.