Leaving FarVEGAS

JbShell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow. Talk about in fighting like little wicked children. Would someone remind me when the Green Bay Packers became the GB Farves'

Listen I love Farve he is the true ambassodor of the game. He plays his guts out which is all you can ask of anyone. But listen since when is Farve above reproach. Since when does his play on the field and him running off of it at the final gun without his team above criticism.

I am not calling for Farve to be benched. Nor do I feel that TT is above the same standards as any other GM. MM is also not above any other coach. (he does have some latitude as a new one though).

To all those who think (or dont which I have not figured out) that calling out Farve is somehow bashing him are in fact deluded.

TEAM SPORT FOLKS LIVE ALL DIE ALL. FARVE IS NOT ABOVE THE TEAM.

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agreed. I know in my case I've had to defend Favre for so long that it's almost second nature now. (Most people in SD are Viking fans. :puke:) It's very weird seeing Packer fans suggest that Favre should be traded. I just choose not to post in those threads. :p

Favre is not above the team, but he is a legend and Packer fans love him. It's tough for us to see him get attacked and not try to defend him.

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
who said he's above reproach?? i certainly don't feel that way. i will not stand idly by when people try to pin losses on ONE player though - that just doesn't make any sense.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4packgirl said:
who said he's above reproach?? i certainly don't feel that way. i will not stand idly by when people try to pin losses on ONE player though - that just doesn't make any sense.

Agreed it's the entire team that goes down. You live and die with the team. The guys around. That does include Favre though. It include the coaches and the management as well.

Members online

Latest posts