LB De'Vondre Campbell on reserve/COVID-19 list

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You couldn't have better timing for getting on the Covid list. I also wonder, statistically, if more players landed on the list just after their bye weeks (because they are out and about) versus during a normal week.

As with any player, my biggest concern is how long it takes De'Vondre to get his breath back after returning from Covid. It seemed to take Adams and Rodgers one game before they got back into playing shape. De'Vondre is all over the field typically so it could be especially difficult. Rodgers doesn't run much. Adams can come off of the field. Linebackers and base DBs typically are on the field for entire drives.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He is now. Will he take the Rogan Rodgers Recovery Recipe?

He cannot divulge his medical regiment he arrived at after careful and thoughtful consideration and research conducted over the past two years time. :)

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Back in the day, when one kid in the neighborhood got measles, the Mom's would get together and schedule a play date so the kids would all get it once. Time for the Pack to have a team meeting...

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Back in the day, when one kid in the neighborhood got measles, the Mom's would get together and schedule a play date so the kids would all get it once. Time for the Pack to have a team meeting...
no more testing until after we win the Super Bowl!

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree. Like the Donald so eloquently noted. If there was less testing there would be less positive results. You just can't argue with sound logic like that.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Chicken pox is what I heard

I had measels in 3rd grade...horrible!

But had ckicken pox at age 30..worse 2 weeks ever

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Got my booster today. My flu shot 3 weeks ago. Tomorrow, I'll get hit by a bus. :roflmao:

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Chicken pox is what I heard

I had measels in 3rd grade...horrible!

But had ckicken pox at age 30..worse 2 weeks ever
My son got chicken pox as a junior in high school - he whispered to me "Dad, I have red spots on my wiener" ... have to tell ya, I was as alarmed as he was.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My son got chicken pox as a junior in high school - he whispered to me "Dad, I have red spots on my wiener" ... have to tell ya, I was as alarmed as he was.
i was in 1st grade, but gave it to my uncle who was a senior in high school. I think it was worse for him.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
i had them on the bottom of feet. Laid in a bathtub with oatmeal .. pushed my back onto the tub and felt like bubble wrap

Reaction score
did he lie about it?
I’m sorry this is not thread related. But I saw the funniest thing last week. There was pickup truck with a poster mounted to the back window that said..
You’re Being Lied To”

I have absolutely no idea why that caused me to laugh so hard! But I nearly drove off the road. I can’t even keep a straight face when I think about that sign I just roll in tears of amusement. I know it’s wrong, but it’s just really struck a funny chord. I feel sorry for the poor sucker that just finally figured that out!

PS. I told a guy at work about that sign and he mentioned that maybe whoever posted that was lying to us! :roflmao:

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree. Like the Donald so eloquently noted. If there was less testing there would be less positive results. You just can't argue with sound logic like that.
And now we have Biden. How irony works.

JK64

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As with any player, my biggest concern is how long it takes De'Vondre to get his breath back after returning from Covid.
And people are worried about vaccine side effects. Like Covid has no side effects. haha

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And people are worried about vaccine side effects. Like Covid has no side effects. haha
Doesn't matter at this point since you get the lab virus no matter if you are vaccinated or not.

Members online

Latest posts