Lavar Arrington reportedly signed

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeezusJuice

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I made mine ten minutes ago, but didn't submit it until now
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

OP
OP
D

dannychau22

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've seen these exact threads on lots of different packer forums. We signed lavar, and then J/k the giants did.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:prepares for the "Lavar is the best LB of all time, and TT is an idiot for not getting him!" rants:

So its looking like:

TAYLOR\BARNETT\HAWK (assuming we draft him obviously. We will find out in what, 8 days? yay, draft)

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
they have talked about moving Barnett to the outside so he could use his speed more then he has been able to in the middle. Ben Taylor is orginally a MLB so we could possible have Barnett/Taylor/Hawk ( If We Draft Him)

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will then, upon verification of this, change my mock back to TT holding the #5 pick and getting Hawk or williams.

I felt pretty sure if he was able to sign LA it would have taken a pretty healthy cut from the cap and he would trade down.

But we need some impact players and if we can't sign these FA's then #5 should be a heck of a player.

We may end up better in the long run. Him doing so much sittin' in Washington is bothersome. If your $50 million dollars good you shouldn't be on the sidelines. You HAVE to be to good to sit for that kind of money.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
:prepares for the "Lavar is the best LB of all time, and TT is an idiot for not getting him!" rants:

So its looking like:

TAYLOR\BARNETT\HAWK (assuming we draft him obviously. We will find out in what, 8 days? yay, draft)

Yea....we're better off with Taylor than Arrington, right. We're not talking about Lawrence Taylor. The only thing better than the "TT is an idiot" rants is the fact that you already have your head up his butt defending him BEFORE he gets ripped. Are you in love?

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No, ive seen it multiple times though. Every big name guy TT doesnt get, is then dubbed one of the greatest players in the history of the game.

what are you, new?

im not making this **** up, people are actually that dumb.

Im not saying taylor will be great..never did. ok? you done? cuz im done listening to ya.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
we should have signed him. should have bid high. we are currently 9 million under the cap, and if favre retires we'll be 19 million under. we're not saving any money, because if you are under the minimum, that money gets dispersed to the team. TT doesn't make any sense to me. Fukking sign a good player for christ's sake!!!!

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
No, ive seen it multiple times though. Every big name guy TT doesnt get, is then dubbed one of the greatest players in the history of the game.

what are you, new?

im not making this **** up, people are actually that dumb.

Im not saying taylor will be great..never did. ok? you done? cuz im done listening to ya.

Actually you've seen it many, many, many, many, many, many times. Way too many times!

Please don't stop listening to me. That would really hurt my feelings!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ill listen to you. i'll put you in the loop. Tromadz Loop! Its the coolest thing!

Is there any other source about the signing yet?

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That report is false.. He hasn't signed with anyone yet. I just watched the ESPN Draft Special and they had an updated on him. They said it's between the Giants, Packers, Dolphins, and Jaguars.

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
tromadz said:

So its looking like:

Yea....we're better off with Taylor than Arrington, right. We're not talking about Lawrence Taylor. The only thing better than the "TT is an idiot" rants is the fact that you already have your head up his butt defending him BEFORE he gets ripped. Are you in love?

DePack.... Please understand that Lord TT Duke of Green Bay knows better that all of us what is good for his great ego, I mean for the good of this Great Team... The Ted Thomson Packers "!!!

SuperRat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guarantee if Arrington did sign he got way way too much money. You have to look ahead. Yes the Packers could afford to overpay him this year with the cap room they have but Arrington wants a 5 year deal worth a ton of money and with his injury status it is too much of an investment. That said I will be dissapointed if TT doesn't sign a good cornerback. We can take Hawk and be fine at linebacker but we need a number 2 cb.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chamuko said:
DePack said:
tromadz said:

So its looking like:

DePack.... Please understand that Lord TT Duke of Green Bay knows better that all of us what is good for his great ego, I mean for the good of this Great Team... The Ted Thomson Packers "!!!

You mean the GREEN BAY FAVRES?

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah his agent signs those super blockbuster deals of outrageousness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts