1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

LaVar Arrington hospitalized after motorcycle crash

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by PackerLegend, Jun 18, 2007.

1. PackerLegend

PackerLegend Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    from rotoworld.com

Former Giants and Redskins linebacker LaVar Arrington was hospitalized Monday after being involved in a motorcycle accident in Maryland. ESPN reports Arrington has been upgraded from serious to stable condition.

Arrington, who is unsigned after rupturing his Achilles' tendon midway through last season, suffered head trauma, broke his arm, and fractured his leg in three places. The 29-year-old is thought to be considering retirement.

2. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +112
    awww 29 and thinking about retiring and thats a sad way to go if he was to retire.

3. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Imagine being rich enough to be able to retire at 29.
    Must be nice.

4. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    Dumbass, look at Woodson, he had the best year of his NFL life! You should have came to GB too, fool!

Although you'd still have crashed on your bike.

5. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

Ratings:
    +22
    Great college LB whom got more out of one highlight leaping tackle than he warranted... but just the same wish him a speedy recovery. Happy retirement :thumbsup:

6. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +112

hahahahaha. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

7. PackerLegend

PackerLegend Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    from rotoworld.com

LaVar Arrington is "doing great" after a serious motorcycle accident Monday. His vital signs are all good.

Arrington broke his arm, but didn't break his leg despite previous reports. He has not been treated for head trauma either, so many of the original details of the crash proved false.