Laugh at other teams' fans

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In 2005 i was shopping at our local WalMart (picking up some Packer pix i had dropped off) and the girl behind the counter says to me "Do you remember "Screech" from "Saved By the Bell?" Don't stare, but he's at the other counter behind me." I thought she was kidding, you know, like there was a guy that looked like him.........she wasn't kidding! It WAS him. Turns out he lives just a few miles from there. She told me he HATES it when people call him "Screech!"
(Do you know how hard it was for me NOT to yell it out???) :lol:
Anyway.......i watched part of the vids......couldn't stomach watching all of any of them. I don't know WHY someone would post that junk for everyone to see. If i did something like that, i'd at LEAST make it funny, or entertaining in SOME way. That Cowboy "Malibu's Most Wanted" was a putz. I see the "wanna be's" around here all the time. They are rich white kids that dress ghetto. If they were dropped off in the core of Milwaukee, they'd crap their pants and be crying for their mommies.
And that chick with the sores on her face..........if you took out the "F" word, she'd lose 90% of her vocabulary.

Members online

Latest posts