Latest Ron Mexico

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
During the Monday Night Football broadcast ABC interjected a taped statement by a grinning Michael Vick a.k.a. Ron Mexico "The secret to dating more than one woman, is having two cellphones."

Cutting back to the live broadcast John Madden says "That's dangerous."

Al Michaels says "We know what his secret is."

Ron Mexico a.k.a. Michael Vick does have the second lowest Wonderlic Score among starting QB's.

V

Vikeman

He's a joke of a quarterback and his comment about the two cell phones is the exact reason why he has genital ******. It's a shame that kids across the nation heard that garbage...I'm not a neo-conservative wacko but where are our morals in this land?

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Love it, love the story from the beginning, had to make my avatar because of it. I should change that one of these days anyway.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He is the most over rated QB in the history of the game. Now they are wetting their pants over his brother who plays for Virginia Tech.
Vick is nothing more than the latest version of Kordell Stewart and will be all but forgotten ten years from now.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
latest version of Kordell!??!?!?!

thats cold. Vick might be a sh!tty QB, but he's a lot more athletic, and he does tend to put scoring drives together. i would say he's more of a new and improved Cunningham...except i think Cunningham was a bit of a better passer, and that says a whole lot.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
arrowgargantuan said:

thats cold. Vick might be a sh!tty QB, but he's a lot more athletic, and he does tend to put scoring drives together. i would say he's more of a new and improved Cunningham...except i think Cunningham was a bit of a better passer, and that says a whole lot.

As soon as Vick gets those legs banged up a little more he will be done because he will then have to actually be a QB and he has shown that he is not a good one. Kordell was fast and elusive and was able to put together scoring drives early in his career also. As soon as he lost a step or two it was clipboard city for him.

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
arrowgargantuan said:

As soon as Vick gets those legs banged up a little more he will be done because he will then have to actually be a QB and he has shown that he is not a good one. Kordell was fast and elusive and was able to put together scoring drives early in his career also. As soon as he lost a step or two it was clipboard city for him.

of course...Vick relies on his legs.

Kordell was nowhere near as elusive as Vick though, not even close.

OP
OP
C

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He is currently ranked
29th in QB rating
29th in passing yards
28th in passing TD's
at NFL.com

How did he make the Pro Bowl last year as the 22nd rank passer?

Favre, Delhomme, and Bulger all had much better numbers.

As a "running QB" he is not as good as Bobby Douglas was and you never here about how good a QB Bobby Douglas was.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kordell Stewart also played multiple positions.

I highly doubt Vick could go out and catch a pass. It would make for a great trick play, though.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
arrowgargantuan said:

A BIT? Please. Randall would throw circles around Michael.

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
although he shouldn't have made the pro bowl, it doesn't matter what his numbers are. his team wins games. you can't deny that he has an AMAZING arm and defenses have to try and contain him from a big play on every down. over hyped-yes, overrated-no way. his bro is the real deal too. now leave my f**kin hokies alone...lol.

cdnpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like Vick. He's an exciting player to watch, I do agree though that he is over-rated as QB. He can run, but his accuracy needs work....if he can develop that he would be deadly, but I could see down the road how he won't be able to run as much from injuries or something. But, bottom line is he does win games for the Falcons and thats what its all about. Plus, he gets a lot of people out to the games/watch the falcons play who are just his style fans which doesn't hurt.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Poor baby does not like the criticism. Awwwww..... Maybe he can shut up his critics by actually doing some thing on the field that resembles a real NFL QB.

bavpb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"He says he can play and he’s good. It’s not about if I can play with him, it’s if he can play with me and the way I play. This is my team, I run the ball more than other QBs and that would take away from his catches. If that works for him, he could be here. We’re about being a team. We don’t have selfish players here starting with me; we are a team. It would help to have him, but at the same time I feel like we have all the right pieces in place to be a winning football team"
-- Falcons quarterback Michael Vick on if Terrell Owens could play with Atlanta. (NFL com- squip kicks)

OP
OP
C

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do you know Ron Mexico Trivia?? Take a quiz.

1) So, how many seasons has this Vick guy started 16 games?

2) So, how many games has this Vick thrown for multiple TD's?

3) In his career has This Vick guy started more or less than 50% of games?

4) Who has more seasons with a Passer Rating below 80, Vick or Favre?

5) In 2005 who has a better TD/INT ratio Favre or Vick?

6) How many George Halas Trophy Teams has Vick been on?

7) How many Lombardi Trophy Teams has Vick been on?

Answers:

1)0 2)0 3)more 54% 4) Vick 5) Favre has more TD's than INT's; Vick TD's=INT's 6)0 7)0

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts