Latest from KFFL

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers | Morency receiving more work
Wed, 20 Sep 2006 19:42:28 -0700

Green Bay Packers RB Vernand Morency is working as a kickoff returner and a third-down back for the team. He is expected to play from scrimmage in the Week 3 game.

Packers | K. Robinson works with offense Wednesday
Wed, 20 Sep 2006 19:42:09 -0700

Green Bay Packers WR Koren Robinson worked with the team's offense during practice Wednesday, Sept. 20 and will likely be the team's No. 4 wide receiver for Week 3.

Packers | Martin misses practice Wednesday
Wed, 20 Sep 2006 19:41:33 -0700

Green Bay Packers TE David Martin (knee) missed practice Wednesday, Sept. 20 and is listed as questionable for Week 3. There are no indications he will miss this week's game.

Packers | Spitz misses practice Wednesday
Wed, 20 Sep 2006 19:41:11 -0700

Green Bay Packers OG Jason Spitz (thigh) missed practice Wednesday, Sept. 20 and is listed as questionable for Week 3.

Packers | A. Harris participates in practice Wednesday
Wed, 20 Sep 2006 19:40:54 -0700

Green Bay Packers CB Al Harris (shoulder) took part in practice Wednesday, Sept. 20 but avoided contact. He is expected to play in the Week 3 game and is listed as questionable on the team's injury report.

Packers | Blackmon likely out for Week 3
Wed, 20 Sep 2006 19:39:52 -0700

Green Bay Packers CB Will Blackmon (foot) will not likely participate in the team's Week 3 game. He is listed as questionable on the team's injury report.

Packers | Coston limited in practice Wednesday
Wed, 20 Sep 2006 19:32:34 -0700

Green Bay Packers OT Junius Coston (knee) was limited in practice Wednesday, Sept. 20 and is doubtful for the Week 3 game.

Reaction score
Morency as KR is a no-brainer, but I think it's K-Rob's spot until he is suspended. The thing is that if the ST can't play better and do a better job blocking on KR, might as well have Ryan Pickett back there.

Spitz injury worries me. Colledge IS NOT a LG.

K-Rob will be ahead of Ferggy as the #3 WR by week 3 of next season. Heck if he can manage to play in 7-8 games this year, he may unoffically become the #3 wideout.

Kinda sad that an injured CB/WR/KR beat out some fo the other guys.

Martin is injured. All is normal once again. :p Seriously, a risk with having Martin as the 2nd FB, seeing as he can't stay healthy.

Finally, knock on wood but Woodson is still going...

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
When talking about the lack of a productive running game I heard chat about Vonta Leach but I didn't hear anything about Colledge starting instead of Spitz. Weird. Maybe I over looked those comments.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
When talking about the lack of a productive running game I heard chat about Vonta Leach but I didn't hear anything about Colledge starting instead of Spitz. Weird. Maybe I over looked those comments.

Colledge didn't look that bad. In fact he look much improved. I think in time both Colledge and Spitz can be the starters. Right now though Spitz and Moll are probably better.

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dammit just as Martin was on his way to Comeback Player of the Year he goes and gets injured!!

Members online

Latest posts