Last three games nfc north

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Never under estimate the divisional opponent. Right?
We got the vikes who are contenders for the north. We have the bears who think they should still be the top dog but playing .500 ball. They will surely play us like it's their Superbowl. And the Detroit spoilers .who always seems to play gb the end of the year. And play much better than their record...

Gb better not get lax finishing off their season.... It's time to open up a can of whoop ***...

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I HATE that the NFL slides all the Divisionals to the end.

...but, yeah... have to get past the Skins who also get paid to play today. Let's face it, if the Pack can sh*t the bed against Philly, Chargers and get completely pummeled by San Fran, we need to concentrate on those in front of us... We're not good enough to look past the stadium cleaning crew.

GBowner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Be careful guys. I get flamed for being a realist on here. Skins are totally banged up with a one legged QB and we’re only up a score? I’d say this is a pretty pathetic display by the Pack. 11-5 if we’re lucky. I don’t know what it is about this group, but the mental mistakes and lack of intensity is disturbing.

GBowner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't remember feeling less confident after a win than this game. Nothing today shows me this team is in a class with Seattle and SF.

Thank you. Someone else gets it. They will be humiliated in the playoffs. If they make it in.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I never felt like they were going to lose today, but I'd just like to have one single quality game to hang our hat on and say "Boy, this team can really dominate. Yeah, I believe this team can go up against Seattle and New Orleans and San Francisco and win in January."

I just don't see that win on our resume even at 10-3. Things can happen and maybe things start to click, but right now I don't have a lot of confidence that this team can beat any of the above 3 teams in the playoffs, even at Lambeau.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I never felt like they were going to lose today, but I'd just like to have one single quality game to hang our hat on and say "Boy, this team can really dominate. Yeah, I believe this team can go up against Seattle and New Orleans and San Francisco and win in January."

I just don't see that win on our resume even at 10-3. Things can happen and maybe things start to click, but right now I don't have a lot of confidence that this team can beat any of the above 3 teams in the playoffs, even at Lambeau.
Pretty good take on the situation. I’d say I’ve seen moments that gives me reason to believe they can compete against top tier teams, but far from a complete enough game to do so.

But those teams are all capable of having an off day too and while I might not be really confident in Beating NO in the Superdome, I sure do want to see them try.

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pretty good take on the situation. I’d say I’ve seen moments that gives me reason to believe they can compete against top tier teams, but far from a complete enough game to do so.

But those teams are all capable of having an off day too and while I might not be really confident in Beating NO in the Superdome, I sure do want to see them try.
well hopefully we can win out and they come to us.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the season ended today, we'd get a bye. But I'm not sure I can remember a weaker 10-3 team. I hope I'm underestimating them, but it feels like they are miles behind the 49ers.

D

Deleted member 6794

Skins are totally banged up with a one legged QB and we’re only up a score? I’d say this is a pretty pathetic display by the Pack. 11-5 if we’re lucky.

You have to realize that there aren't any easy games in the NFL. Did the Packers play great??? Definitely not, but they did enough to win.

With the team having 10 wins with three games left it's a pretty ridiculous statement to suggest they will be lucky to finish with 11.

Thank you. Someone else gets it. They will be humiliated in the playoffs. If they make it in.

Geez, the Packers are all but guaranteed to make the playoffs.

I agree the Packers don't have the signature win you're looking for but after watching the Niners, Saints and Seahawks play yesterday all of them are definitely vulnerable as well.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

We got the vikes who are contenders for the north. We have the bears who think they should still be the top dog but playing .500 ball. They will surely play us like it's their Superbowl. And the Detroit spoilers .who always seems to play gb the end of the year. And play much better than their record...

Gb better not get lax finishing off their season.... It's time to open up a can of whoop ***...

I think they`ve lost the can opener !!

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score

...but, yeah... have to get past the Skins who also get paid to play today. Let's face it, if the Pack can sh*t the bed against Philly, Chargers and get completely pummeled by San Fran, we need to concentrate on those in front of us... We're not good enough to look past the stadium cleaning crew.

I love it. I kinda wish they started the season with the other 3 as well ( almost happened this year). Start fast, build a lead then finish them off at the end.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
This was about the kind of season I expected before it started. A younger, inconsistent team that is a few quality players short and some meshing of the new coach and offense away from being a real threat.

What I didn't expect was to be 10-3 at this point, nor did I expect to have a season with so few injuries. Maybe the injury factor is a big part of the reason that the Packers have 10 wins. A few more injuries or bad breaks and we might be looking at a 6-7 team.

However and whenever this season ends, even at 13-3 or 10-6, I will have considered it an entertaining season, one with a lot more wins than I expected and with the outlook that this team may be trending back up faster than I thought they might, after a few years of trending down.

elcid

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This was about the kind of season I expected before it started. A younger, inconsistent team that is a few quality players short and some meshing of the new coach and offense away from being a real threat.

What I didn't expect was to be 10-3 at this point, nor did I expect to have a season with so few injuries. Maybe the injury factor is a big part of the reason that the Packers have 10 wins. A few more injuries or bad breaks and we might be looking at a 6-7 team.

However and whenever this season ends, even at 13-3 or 10-6, I will have considered it an entertaining season, one with a lot more wins than I expected and with the outlook that this team may be trending back up faster than I thought they might, after a few years of trending down.
Agreed. Our weak spots have been noticeable before we entered the season even (WR depth, ILB). Even though we might not make it far into the playoffs, this team gives me reason for hope in the future.

Yes, we have been lucky during certain games, and yes, we have been lucky with injuries. But I feel this is the most complete team I have ever seen (since being a fan in 13), and we will be mostly intact next year. If we can add one or two solid pass catchers, an ILB and a RT we have the potential to be the top dog in the NFC.

About the NFCN: I am extremely happy that the Niners took care of the Saints for us, as it now is all in our own hands. However, I cant help but feel that we will lose at least 1 game before the end of the regular season. And it will probably be against the Vikings. This would still make us champions of the division, but it would mean us losing the bye again. We are also going to have a hard time against the Bears, but I'd still give us somewhat over 50/50 to win that one.

I

you proper Brits and your etiquette, you don't need an opener. You squeeze that can and ooze its contents all over the place when you need it.

Who are you ?? the incredible hulk ??....lol

I

I`m genuinely surprised and pleased with the teams progress under a new and untested head coach. I didn`t expect as good a season as we`ve had but we are not a superbowl contender just yet. There is hope for future though. We are going in the right direction. JMHO

GBowner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You have to realize that there aren't any easy games in the NFL. Did the Packers play great??? Definitely not, but they did enough to win.

With the team having 10 wins with three games left it's a pretty ridiculous statement to suggest they will be lucky to finish with 11.

Geez, the Packers are all but guaranteed to make the playoffs.

I agree the Packers don't have the signature win you're looking for but after watching the Niners, Saints and Seahawks play yesterday all of them are definitely vulnerable as well.

It’s not ridiculous to say they’ll finish with 11. Bears and Vikings could both beat them. Lions shouldn’t have a chance. But the Bears D will hold this lethargic offense in check. And the Vikings are simply a better team at this point. Some of you guys are in a land of lollipops and unicorns thinking the Packers are as good as their record indicates. They got to Super Bowl XLV with Rodgers lighting it up and throwing darts. He’s nowhere near that good this year. And a good qb will pick this D apart. Again, I’m a realist, not a pessimist.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score

See now, I love the division games at the end. Right now the Packers and Vikings can go from the 6th to the first seed depending on the next three games. Of course, it depends on what happens to other teams, but the final spots won't be set until the last game is done.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I would hope that despite his inexperience that LaFleur will get this team READY unlike the last several years. And with all the new players the team will forget the past and make their own history.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
See now, I love the division games at the end. Right now the Packers and Vikings can go from the 6th to the first seed depending on the next three games. Of course, it depends on what happens to other teams, but the final spots won't be set until the last game is done.
Not sure why they slot it like that. Last game maybe but 2 or 3? Wonder if the teams recommended that to the league?

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Not sure why they slot it like that. Last game maybe but 2 or 3? Wonder if the teams recommended that to the league?
The league does it to make it interesting down to the last game. Since they started doing it, the last playoff spots are not set until the last week. It's to keep people interest up. Imagine how many people would tune out if the final two games meant nothing? That used to happen on a regular basis. Now, we will know most of the teams by the last week, but it's possible the final seeding won't happen until the final week.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts