1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Last nights scrimmage

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Steel Wheels, Aug 6, 2005.

1. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    Speaking 'others' those must be the 'arguments' that he 'wins' huh?

2. calicheesehead

calicheesehead Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Well it was a SCRIMMAGE, not even a preseason game. The Pack didn't even game plan for this. All in all I thought that our DL did way better than the OL. Both Colin Cole and Corey Williams looked pretty good and I was stoked at the pressure we were coming with. Passing D was fairly dismal IMO. At least Lossman had about 3.5 vs 12 seconds to get rid of the ball. Our OL is a bit of concern, at this junction to date. The sk is not falling after 16 practices but I want to see a tighter group for the SD game. One thing for sure....I'm stoked to see football again on the boob tube :lol: Go Pack

3. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Not really, I'm a pretty laid back admin compared to a lot. Just don't let other people run MY site or tell ME what to do on it :)

As far as banning people goes, it doesn't matter how many screen names a person thinks they can sign up with, when I ban I do it by IP. If it continues to be a problem I do it by network address. Can't get around that, proxy or not. ;)

4. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8

I hope he lasts longer too. He's taken the heat off my Eh Double Five.

5. PackerTraxx

PackerTraxx Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Glad to hear that Ryan. I knew you would have it all together.