last night

• Thread starter I asked LT to delete my acct
  • Start date

LeoInShawano

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello, all. this is my first post here (came over from the defunct espn boards) My biggest worry is that Capers' history is repeating itself. When he goes to a new team, his D is great the first couple of years, then degenerates until he's fired. I felt this last year, & last night didn't change my opinion. I also think the Pack will have their first opening day starting rookie LT since Ken Ruettgers.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I got to watch the game on Telemundo; listen on the radio and suffer the 5-second delay. If you're not aware, Time Warner and Journal Communications (Milwaukee Journal parent) owns both the Green Bay and Milwaukee NBC affiliates and these two can't agree on just how much Time Warner should be paying Journal Communications for their rebroadcast rights. So...both markets were blacked out by Journal Communications and Time Warner - if you're a Time Warner subscriber. Time Warner has a history of pulling this crap during football season ... not just here ... but they're pulling the same crap with CBS is certain markets right now too. Pulled it with Fox a couple years back during the regular season as well.

Eventually, I'll end up paying Time Warner more money regardless of who wins ... so ultimately ... both entities can kiss my ***** white @$$. :)

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Hello, all. this is my first post here (came over from the defunct espn boards) My biggest worry is that Capers' history is repeating itself. When he goes to a new team, his D is great the first couple of years, then degenerates until he's fired. I felt this last year, & last night didn't change my opinion. I also think the Pack will have their first opening day starting rookie LT since Ken Ruettgers.

Hey Leo. Greetings from Oshkosh.

LeoInShawano

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I got to watch the game on Telemundo; listen on the radio and suffer the 5-second delay. If you're not aware, Time Warner and Journal Communications (Milwaukee Journal parent) owns both the Green Bay and Milwaukee NBC affiliates and these two can't agree on just how much Time Warner should be paying Journal Communications for their rebroadcast rights. So...both markets were blacked out by Journal Communications and Time Warner - if you're a Time Warner subscriber. Time Warner has a history of pulling this crap during football season ... not just here ... but they're pulling the same crap with CBS is certain markets right now too. Pulled it with Fox a couple years back during the regular season as well.

Eventually, I'll end up paying Time Warner more money regardless of who wins ... so ultimately ... both entities can kiss my ***** white @$$. :)
NBC26 is live streaming all the pre season games. Funny you should mention telemundo, I have Charter, & on NBC26's non HD broadcast last nite they broadcasted the spanish speaking version of the game.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
NBC26 is live streaming all the pre season games. Funny you should mention telemundo, I have Charter, & on NBC26's non HD broadcast last nite they broadcasted the spanish speaking version of the game.

I noted that 26 was streaming, I just found it darned hard to turn my back on a 55" screen to watch on a 22". It is just a whole lot easier for me to sit and mope and gurgle about Journal and that flippin' Time Warner. ;)

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4 tickets to Lambeau: $296
Parking: $20
Packers vs Cardinals preseason game: WORTHLESS

BIGGEST RIPOFF IN PROFESSIONAL SPORTS IS NFL INCLUSION OF PRESEASON GAMES IN ALL SEASON TICKET PACKAGES

Members online

Latest posts